**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need Help for the 5* Awakening Gem Deal

StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Hey all,

I have enough units for the 5* awakening gem offer and I was wondering if I should go for it. I’m uncollected and trying to complete Act 5. I have 24 5* champions and none of them are awakened. My best options for the gem are:

CMM
Captain America IW
Stark Spidey
Namor
Hulkbuster
Darkhawk
Doom (I don’t think he needs awakening though)

By the way, I have 42 5* signature stones and a few stones in every class (5-10). So I thought awakening a hero that needs high levels of signature would not be beneficial for me. What do you think? Which champion listed above should I awaken if I get the deal?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd probably just save the units for clearing content, unless you grind arena a lot and can get them back relatively quickly
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    I see. Yes I grind arena a lot and I thought I could get these units in a couple of weeks. I’m not sure if I can benefit significantly from awakening a champion though so wanted to post here for help.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    StopNTake said:

I see. Yes I grind arena a lot and I thought I could get these units in a couple of weeks. I’m not sure if I can benefit significantly from awakening a champion though so wanted to post here for help.

if you do, then I'd probably get one for cmm. there's a ton of situations where I thought "if only my cmm was duped"
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Since you don't have the sigs to s200 CAIW and Namor, I'd go CMM... that is, if you don't mind spending units on it, as it isn't the greatest value