**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ROL Winter Soldier bug?

Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 352 ★★★
I was autopiloting the potion vending punching bag we all know as ROL Winter Solider today and glanced over to notice he was stunning my champs after basic hits? Cant recall but may have been happening with specials as well. Read through his kit again and nothing allows him to stun on basic attacks? Can anyone confirm if this happening to them? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I was autopiloting the potion vending punching bag we all know as ROL Winter Solider today and glanced over to notice he was stunning my champs after basic hits? Cant recall but may have been happening with specials as well. Read through his kit again and nothing allows him to stun on basic attacks? Can anyone confirm if this happening to them? Thanks

Its a node in rol. Read. The. Nodes.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Realm of legends thing. 10% chance to stun on contact
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    It’s a special ability of ROL winter solider. If he read his abilities, you’ll notice that they’re different from the playable winter soldier.
  • Options
    Ha! Didn't know that! Thanks so much for the quick response. Must be there to stop autopiloting to some extent. Thanks again guys :)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Not a node mate. Its in his kit as an additional line of text so not easy to pick up at all.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Note a node mate. Its in his kit as an additional line of text so not easy to pick up at all.
    Yeah dunno why I thought it was a node. I remember there being an orange border around the fights. Mandela effect at work.

Regardless. Read. The. Nodes. Or. Abilities.
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    People rly need to know what an actual bug is