**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What 5* mystic to R4-5

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Key points
1) I am cavalier
2) starting 6.2.1
3) have my war attack team set. Quake/NF/CG But my AQ team fluctuates
4) all are not awakened
5) don’t really wanna have to wait for “the optimal encounter for a champ to shine”
6) current champs at r5
Quake
Nick Fury
Domino
Corvus
7) whoever gets the r4 will also get the r5 next month.

What 5* mystic to R4-5 33 votes

BWCV
72%
TheManMythLegendCropDusterbluebubble100JChanceH9EtjamaMiStaLovaNimorDnegrin6969Přìņče01MasterpuffwalkerdogParam1988Doctor_Strange19ChikelA_Cay47BestReconAdios50Gr8TonyStarkStark154667Crcrcrc 24 votes
Symbiote Supreme
24%
Oesername123TheHeroDeservedMaldroit2Woody15EinfachSoThicco_ModeSneakyWarriorBlizzard28 8 votes
Longshot
3%
RoKoPlayzzz 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Toss up between SYm and Claire IMO, if you run suicides Claire, No suicides Sym, if you dont run suicidies or have any MD go with claire or longshot.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    BWCV
    BWCV if you run suicides for sure. If not, I’d still go Claire personally, but SS is good.
  • CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    BWCV
    BWCV is a utility powerhouse that can nullify, control buffs, and regen. Her power control is not the best, but it's there if you need it. And she actually has surprisingly good damage with suicides. SS and Longshot are a little more niche, but excel in what they are good at doing for dealing with buff heavy matchups. I feel like BWCV edges them out with her flexibility and regen, but all three of them have their uses.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    BWCV is better for general fights, however Symb Supreme is pretty much the mystic version of human torch. He's pretty average against everyone else but against specific champs (lots of buffs), he would absolutely destroy them. Seeing as you're just starting 6.2, he would make the 6.2.6 Champion boss a piece of cake.