**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AND THE MOST LOVED TECH CHAMPION IS......

2»

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Others
    My favorite tech champ is actually Darkhawk, as he is my first, and currently only r5 5*. Why did I rank him up?
    1. He is the best power control champ in the game. While he doesn't drain or lock power, he reduces the opponents power gain by 70% in stealth mode, meaning it takes them a while to throw special attacks. Plus, this power gain doesn't rely on debuffs, meaning if your in a matchup where debuffs are either weaker, or not possible, you can still power control. Not to mention, you can also make your opponents miss a lot.

2. His null mode turns him into a massive damage dealer, since he gains a massive attack boost, and some block penetration. And every hit deals a burst of shock damage, meaning more damage. Plus, if you activate it with a sp3, you can heal block the opponent for 30 seconds. All in all, you'll be dealing a lot of damage.

3. His shield mode lets him tank nearly everything, plus he can shock on block. But the really cool thing is that in can be used to regenerate lots of health. When your in another mode, try dodging a special, only to get hit on the last hit. This will knock you down, switch you to shield mode, and regenerate 10% of your max health. If you can fire off a special 2 quickly, you switch to null mode, and regenerate 10% of your max health again. This Regen makes darkhawk quite sustainable.

4. While he needs a lot of sig stones to make his awakened ability great, they are all worth it. When awakened, his shield mode lets him auto block attacks, and this auto block triggers parry. This makes him a really annoying defender, especially on an aegis heavy node. His stealth mode lets him gain lots of power by increasing his offensive power rate. And his null mode gives him an even bigger attack boost. So his awakened ability makes him insanely overpowered.

That is why Darkhawk is my favorite tech champ. While everybody else is outstanding, Darkhawk is the leader of the pack.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Others
    Stark Spidey and HB on the list but not Sentinel? Give the giant lanky robot some credit! Lol. I mean the answer is obviously Ghost but I’m gonna give some love and say Sentinel
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Wheres the OG tech love star lord?!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    Guillotine 2099 is the best for me and no disagree can ever change that