**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sentinels are not made from metal

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Since sentinel are made from a spacial age polymer they should not get metal label, with the magneto's buff incoming you should upgrade this, on other way he will becomes a sentinels hunter and that is wrong.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The sentinel is #metal. You can read this on his ingame character, on his base stats.
    Don't mistaken this character with other from another source. They are different
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

The sentinel is #metal. You can read this on his ingame character, on his base stats.
    Don't mistaken this character with other from another source. They are different

Yeah same logic applies to Vision Age of Ultron, even tho the film also called Age of Ultron had a character called Vision who is made of vibranium (not magnetic), our Vision is magnetic because we are mistaken for assuming otherwise.
  • edited August 2020
    These ones are. Characters in-game are heavily inspired by other Marvel properties but are not 1 to 1 representations.

Don't mistaken this character with other from another source. They are
    different

i’m fully convinced either you’re extraordinarily bad at comprehending text or you’re a troll poster
    I go by logic here. An in-game character is defined with what they are in the game, not what they are on the comics or movies.

The game adapts characters, not their full powers or abilities. And everything needs to fall under the rules of the contest, which are different from the Marvel Universe itself.

I understood the text, as I always do. And the reason behind it is misleading and can't be used here
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

different

i’m fully convinced either you’re extraordinarily bad at comprehending text or you’re a troll poster
    I go by logic here. An in-game character is defined with what they are in the game, not what they are on the comics or movies.

The game adapts characters, not their full powers or abilities. And everything needs to fall under the rules of the contest, which are different from the Marvel Universe itself.

I understood the text, as I always do. And the reason behind it is misleading and can't be used here
    No, you didn't understand the text. OP asked why Sentinel was metal because he said that in comic book lore, Sentinel is not made of metal (which is true for the record, I just rewatch X-Men Days of Future Past yesterday).

You replied by saying that Sentinel is tagged as a #metal champion in game and to check his abilities blah blah blah.

See, the thing is, you didn't answer his question. OP already knows that Sentinel is a metal character. You don't need to tell him that. What he wanted to know is why Sentinel was metal, which Kabam Miike answered. Thank you btw Miike for answering. I understand that sometimes comic book things don't translate to MCOC things, as Miike said in this situation. That's fine. Not everyone is 1 to 1.

So, please, next time you choose to comment on a post, re-read the OP's post before spouting nonsense that doesn't help the OP or any other reader. After all, you're all about keeping the forums neat and organized.
    edited August 2020

different

No, you didn't understand the text. OP asked why Sentinel was metal because he said that in comic book lore, Sentinel is not made of metal (which is true for the record, I just rewatch X-Men Days of Future Past yesterday).

You replied by saying that Sentinel is tagged as a #metal champion in game and to check his abilities blah blah blah.

See, the thing is, you didn't answer his question. OP already knows that Sentinel is a metal character. You don't need to tell him that. What he wanted to know is why Sentinel was metal, which Kabam Miike answered. Thank you btw Miike for answering. I understand that sometimes comic book things don't translate to MCOC things, as Miike said in this situation. That's fine. Not everyone is 1 to 1.

So, please, next time you choose to comment on a post, re-read the OP's post before spouting nonsense that doesn't help the OP or any other reader. After all, you're all about keeping the forums neat and organized.
    My answer was pretty much the same.
    Comic lore, movie lore or other outside sources of lore are almost irrelevant in many aspects of the game.
    The OP just made a mistake, that a lot of people around here do as well. Which is going to these sources and trying to justify something, or use it as an argument on something in the game. That is wrong by it's base, it shouldn't be done.

There is no real reason why something is what it is in the game, besides "because that's how it was designed/created to be".
    If you don't agree with my posts, that's fine. Not everyone needs to, not everyone can accept facts or logic, and not everyone is right. It doesn't mean I'm trolling or speaking non-sense. I also don't "work" here, is not my job to do anything, and I'm no different than a regular player around here