**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mags buff vs beta

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
Can anyone tell from the release notes how the buff compares to the Beta leak?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It's on his spotlight discussion thread
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    Found it.
    Thanks
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    I guess my real question is, is a 6* unduped R2 worthy for red mags
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

yes
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

I already made this exact move. Solid rank up choice IMO.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    How big would you guys say his nerfed buff is from his original buff? I'm a bit experienced, can you guys rate the buffed vs nerfed buff version out of 10 for me?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    In beta I would have said top 3 mutant for sure, now I say top 5 or top 4 among mutants.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

In beta I would have said top 3 mutant for sure, now I say top 5 or top 4 among mutants.

Agreed, the prowess cap reduction was too much. They could’ve dropped it by half. He just wont feel like the magneto everyone hoped he’d be
  • You arent going to use mags much outside of metal matchups. He is incredibly OP for those. Rankup worthy for that very reason.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

You arent going to use mags much outside of metal matchups. He is incredibly OP for those. Rankup worthy for that very reason.

His primary use is against metal champs, yes but don’t get the impression that he’s useless outside of metal fights.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Just use him against metal champion. That's is. He is not like other god tier champ where we can use them against many champ. That's his major limitation since powerss buff and bleed damage got nerf. So outside of metal fight, he will struggle to make big damage.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    He still a great champ even with the nerf.not just top3 mutant for me anymore.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Kinda wishing I had the white now.
  • NekoTonoNekoTono Posts: 18
    For those who did Abyss, does passive stun work against Abyss Collector during immunity phase? If it does then white mag's pre-fight ability might open up a few more options for that fight.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

my 6* is already rank 3.

Just a question, but do you have a game play video of the 6* pre buff? Curious to see the damage.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Aayush19 said:

Lormif said:

my 6* is already rank 3.

Just a question, but do you have a game play video of the 6* pre buff? Curious to see the damage.
    There was one on youtube
    I only found the buffed version game play and not the pre buff version.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★

Will he destroy crossbones in act 6.1.5?

We can't know that for sure b4 his buff actually comes out, but my guess is that he should be great against xbones, with magnet ability and 90% bleed reduction.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    He is probably the best in the game against metal champions. He wont be used much against others, so the nerf is fine imo.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★

We can't know that for sure b4 his buff actually comes out, but my guess is that he should be great against xbones, with magnet ability and 90% bleed reduction.
    Doesn't he also have heal reversal? There you just have to sit back and watch his health melt
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Doesn't he also have heal reversal? There you just have to sit back and watch his health melt
    .05 reversal. It will be a slow drain