**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Corvus with #Metal in AQ7 w/ All or Nothing

Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello there !

With the new update to the #Metal, Corvus will have this one now.
But you, @Kabam Miike have announced that you were looking after reasons why we keep playing Corvus with Time Out in AQ...

All or Nothing node is precisely one of the reasons why we keep playing like this !
There are 2 Magnetos on this path in section 1.
The first one even has Energized (100%) !!

With the changes to #Metal, Corvus will be magnetized --> TO technique will be harder to use.

Please remove the Magnetos from this path or don't put the reworked version in AQ !
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• battybatty Posts: 177
    Arsoz said:

Adapt and overcome

100% agree if you want the game too progress need too firm this stuff it’s not the end off the world
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    Arsoz said:

Adapt and overcome

What do you want to adapt ? Almost all of the power controllers are #Metal !
    And those who are not #Metal requires power to control power...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    There are plenty other threads about this.
    He was added after his buff abilities were created. It was pretty much intended
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    Corv can’t fight him cause of mags sig ability regardless if corv is tagged metal
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,060 ★★★★
    "TO Technique" is still abusing game mechanics

Corv can’t fight him cause of mags sig ability regardless if corv is tagged metal

I did it all the last week
    Odachi said:

"TO Technique" is still abusing game mechanics

I do agree with you pal, but when we have no choice but that, i take it !

There are plenty other threads about this.
    He was added after his buff abilities were created. It was pretty much intended

Yup i've noticed it, this is really unfair
    But this is the first thread i see talking about Corvus and #Metal
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    Jack0312 said:

he wasnt updated last week.....

Jack0312 said:

he wasnt updated last week.....
    You said "regardless" if corvus is tagged metal... So i guess you were speaking about non-updated Corvus/Magnetos
    If Corvus don't get the new #Metal, he won't loose ability accuracy, that means guaranteed crits won't be guaranteed anymore (i guess) and other abilities like draining power with SP2 won't work