**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer’s almost over. Where’s the pain?

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
As many great things that have happened in the contest this summer that were listed in the Dev Diaries, one is “pain”fully missing: the so-called Summer of Pain. I was just wondering if this was still happening, and if so, if there was a timetable, bc summer is almost over (maybe it’ll be Fall of Pain instead).

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Definitely a fall of pain, there was another thread where Kabam addresses this.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Aayush19 said:

The whole of this year is so painful. You want more?

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Jaggers68 said:

As many great things that have happened in the contest this summer that were listed in the Dev Diaries, one is “pain”fully missing: the so-called Summer of Pain. I was just wondering if this was still happening, and if so, if there was a timetable, bc summer is almost over (maybe it’ll be Fall of Pain instead).

Early June.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Aayush19 said:

Aayush19 said:

The whole of this year is so painful. You want more?

Where did i go wrong? "is" instead of "has been"?
    no no you did nothing wrong. im not sure how to explain it, but it's a joke on how English teachers find deep meaning in a lot of things, even when the meaning is pretty clear. basically it's poking fun at English teachers