**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How will Guidance interact with Mordo?

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I already know that Mordo can't Astral Evade Doom and Wasp's stun passives, and was just wondering if the stun passive Metal and Heroic champs get instead of regular Parry from White Mag's Pre-Fight Ability is gonna work the same.

Comments

• Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    I think the Passive Stun thing may be a bug, but I’m not sure
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

I think the Passive Stun thing may be a bug, but I’m not sure

I’m thinking the same as u
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Astral evade is currently bug, and passive stun is bypassing it. I wouldn't trust on those for a while
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Astral evade is currently bug, and passive stun is bypassing it. I wouldn't trust on those for a while

wait what? Astral evade is a bug!!

You can’t shrug off passives.
    Either the description is wrong or he is not working as intended, then.
    I know he "shrugs off" the stun, but his ability doesn't say anything about that. Which also would suggest that any stun would work with it.
    It doesn't need to be a debuff to be shrugged off, deppends on what would be stated on the ability. It currently says "while stunned" and not "while under a stun debuff"
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

I know he "shrugs off" the stun, but his ability doesn't say anything about that. Which also would suggest that any stun would work with it.
    It doesn't need to be a debuff to be shrugged off, deppends on what would be stated on the ability. It currently says "while stunned" and not "while under a stun debuff"
    Yes it needs to be a debuff to be shrugged off. You can’t shrug off passive abilities. Can’t shrug off passive DOT. Idk how this should interact but a passive cant be shrugged off. If you are immune to it (emp mod and doom) then that’s different.

Yes it needs to be a debuff to be shrugged off. You can’t shrug off passive abilities. Can’t shrug off passive DOT. Idk how this should interact but a passive cant be shrugged off. If you are immune to it (emp mod and doom) then that’s different.
    In theory, you could be able to shrug off passives. Is just that the majority (if not all) shrug off abilities in the game specify that will only work with debuffs. In the future we might have different shrugg off abilities that aren't limited to debuffs.
    If Mordo ability is supposed to be a shrugg off ability, I don't know for sure. It seems to be how it works, although is not stated that way
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Funny is Nick shug of pasive
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    its a passive it wont be affected unless their is a node that stops it or stun immune so not a bug