**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I try to beat act 6 right now for the Compensation?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

I’m on 6.3 mysterio, I’m not stuck on him , just haven’t attempted cause I was working on v5.

I beat 6.2 champion a few days before his nerf took place to qualify for the compensation, so I’m wondering if its worth making the push? I think i have a counter for everyone except 6.3 cap iw (no hood and ronan isnt duped)

Do you guys think its worth making the push, or not since the compensation will most likely be consumables?

Comments

• Options
    Historically has compensation for matters like this ever *not* been consumables? For CMM in abyss it was, but I’m thinking this might be different since its an entire act
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Without knowing the compensation it is anyone's guess.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Unless you can do it itemless, I’d be surprised if you get more out than you’ll put in with the current attack values
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    It’s really up to you. Fury with the Live Intel boost does really well against that Mysterio. Fury also has sufficient raw damage and critical rate to take down the CAIW boss relatively easily in a few revives, if you decide you want to brute force it
  • Options
    SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    It's still unclear what they meant when they talked about compensation and the time frame for exploration or completion?
  • Options
    So what if I didn’t update went the update went live? Would it still be too late by then?
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I can already see those threads coming about "I rushed through act 6 pre nerf for compensation but this compensation sucks"
    Do it when you can do it without using too many resources,regardless of compensation.
  • Options

I can already see those threads coming about "I rushed through act 6 pre nerf for compensation but this compensation sucks"
    Do it when you can do it without using too many resources,regardless of compensation.

Thanks I guess I’ll hold off on it , since cav eq and omega rush will probably be more worth investing resources into