**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you want to see NEW BACKGROUND ARENAs?

Aren't you bored seeing the same backgrounds while fighting? It's been so long, many movies have been released, many characters in the contest but the same playground.

Hey Kabam, you've got a fantastic design team. It would be great to see some new background arenas!
(like from the movies Black Panther, Infinity War, Endgame, Antman, Ragnarok etc)

Do you want to see NEW BACKGROUND ARENAs? 33 votes

YES
81% 27 votes
Not Needed
18% 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Why not
  • Options
    Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    Yesss!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dizberiqdizberiq Posts: 2
    Upping this. Could we get new arena backgrounds along with new Champs in version updates?
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    It's not the most needed update the game needs, but it would definitely be a positive. Be pretty awesome to see some new backgrounds.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Is there a "fix the game first, then we'll talk" option?
  • Options
    MainzelMainzel Posts: 50
    They said they are working on a new background on twitter
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s not a huge priority but it’s almost always fun to get new visuals
  • Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    considering my game crashes multiple times a day i'd rather not introduce anything else that is purely cosmetic or unecessary until kabam fixes this that has been happening for months now.. That said it'd be a cool and probably relatively simple addition/change
  • Options
    Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    For the record, I voted not needed cause it's not needed, but i do think this is a great idea.