**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abilities

I don't want to sound pushy. But there's only 3 days until the new monthly event. When can we expect the abilities for the new champs. I know there might be reasons but this seems a little late. Forgive me if the reasoning has already been explained

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Usually you will know them on the pre-fight screen, when you are about to fight them.
    Or just wait until their spotlights get released, which are currently getting released sometime when the EQ is about to start
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ILLUSION8 said:

I don't want to sound pushy. But there's only 3 days until the new monthly event. When can we expect the abilities for the new champs. I know there might be reasons but this seems a little late. Forgive me if the reasoning has already been explained

This is not something they typically release ahead of time.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Usually you will know them on the pre-fight screen, when you are about to fight them.
    Or just wait until their spotlights get released, which are currently getting released sometime when the EQ is about to start

That is exactly what I imagined ebony maw would say
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

ILLUSION8 said:

Um, they’ve been doing it since March. Doesn’t mean they have to but there is certainly precedent

• Options

Lormif said:

ILLUSION8 said:

Um, they’ve been doing it since March. Doesn’t mean they have to but there is certainly precedent

I think the deep dive is coming soon, Dave posted a pic on Twitter regarding it
  • Options

Lormif said:

ILLUSION8 said:

I think the deep dive is coming soon, Dave posted a pic on Twitter regarding it
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

ILLUSION8 said:

if they dont have to, as you admit, why get so upset over it?