**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2020 champs review

Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
This years additions are pretty solid, with some disappointments, let’s review them together!

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nova and Terrax: Massive wet noodles with Stryofoam for hands.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Guardian: A great champion with insane damage potential and some bits and bobs of utitlity.
    Hit-Monkey: A good damage champ who also acts as an evade counter. A well-balanced champ and definitely top 5 champ of this year.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    BWDO is one of my favs, super high dps, sorcerer is my fav tho
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Nova: underrated, decent damage little utility 5/10
    Squirrel girl: Crazy burst damage, distraction
    6/10
    Longshot: crazy incinerate damage, reliable nullify 8/10
    Mojo: Ramp up, regen, strong degen, fury 8/10
    Mole man: at low hp decent damage , evade counter and reliable debuff shrugg 5.5/10
    Terrax: immunities, some damage but a defender mostly.4/10
    Sorcerer supreme: utility god, decent damage 8.5
    Storm x: crazy special damage done utility 7/10
    Bwdo: very good shock doe and burst so2, miss counter and daa reduction 7.5/10
    Red guardian: look at that beard. 9/10
    Tigra: quirky, but potentially great. 6.5/10
    Hit monkey: Weaker Corvus 2.0. 8/10
    Guardian: utility god and burst damage. 9/10
    Sasquatch: great damage and some utility.
    Air walker: not as bad as ppl say but still bad. 5/10
    Dragon man How is a baby dragon better than the legendary lemon walker? 7/10
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme is a bit tricky to use, but that regen on block damage easily puts her in my top 4 mystics. One of my new favourites in the game!
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Of the 2020 champs, Sorcerer is #1 for sure . Like the person above said, regen on block is massive.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    The bad:
    1. Nova - He's just a combination of amazing champions, and he's somehow worse than all of them. 4/10

2. Mole man - don't have much to say about this guy. Decent defender, though. 4.5/10

3. Terrax - Suffers from the same problem that Mole Man does, but he's a better defender IMO. 5/10

The good:
    1. Squirrel Girl - She defeated Thanos once; INSTANT 10/10. Jokes aside, she's a decent character. 6/10

2. Storm X - Great special damage, a super satisfying playstyle, amazing animations, but no defensive capabilities, helpful synergies, or utility. 7/10

3. Air Walker - He's better than people give him credit for. His damage is really nice once he gets the galactus buff through the SP3 after defeating first two opponents in a quest. But he's not THAT good, and he's gonna be useful the mostly just for defence IMO. 7/10.

4. Tigra - Other than Adam Johnston from from YMS, Tigra is the only furry that I like. She's got good damage, but she's mostly a defender. Can't wait to fight her in the Omega boss rush! 7.5/10

5. Red Guardian - I don't have much to say about this champion. Good damage, good animations, decent utility. That's all. 7.5/10

6. Black Widow - " "

7. Hit Monkey - Surprisingly strong for a monkey. Strong damage, good utility, cool animations, and he's also a decent defender. He puts every herald of Galactus to shame! 8/10.

8.Sasquatch - Great synergy with Sabretooth, as well as sustainability, great damage, and decent utility. 8/10

9. Dragon Man - I just love this character. He's fun to play, his animations are cool, and his playstyle is fun. 8/10

9. Sorcerer Supreme - A utility God. So much so, I'd say she's to 10 in the game when it comes to utility. Can't say that about her damage, but it's good enough. I think she's a pretty balanced champion. 8.5/10.

10. Guardian - One of my favourite Tech characters to play, but far from the best. At high sig, his utility is amazing. And even unawakened, his damage output is fantastic. He's good for both short fights and long fights.

11. Mojo - One of the most fun characters not only to play as, but also to play against. When awakened, his damage output is fantastic. But even unawakened, his degen damage is still amazing. 9/10

12. Longshot - What an amazing character! Almost all of his stats are well above average, his damage output is so quick yet so strong, he defeats enemies in the blink of an eye. For lengthy content, he's definitely not the best option, but he's far from the worst. If you can get a decent number of instant incinerates by spamming his heavy after doing the SP2, his damage is actually amazing. Say whatever you want about him, he's definitely one-of-a-kind. 9/10