**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Night Thrasher

I saw seatin's tier list for champs and it mentioned that Night Thrasher is a god tier. So what are your views on Night Thrasher

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    ...I would go Taskmaster over NightThrasher any day... don't, just don't bring up that guys name...
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Needs high sig but when high sig he is quite good, hes also really good in map 7
    edited August 2020
    so just because NT has several debuffs and incerate immune makes him max sig worthy yet my boy Taskmaster can do bleed extra damage and have 100% immunity i hate democracy
    I'm starting a poll about who is better

MaxGaming said:

so just because NT has several debuffs and incerate immune makes him max sig worthy yet my boy Taskmaster can do bleed extra damage and have 100% immunity i hate democracy
    I'm starting a poll about who is better

Cool you have an opinion

You said your peace no need to make a poll
    too late
  • supergamer222supergamer222 Posts: 28
    So overall duped NT is pretty good with high signature ability
  • supergamer222supergamer222 Posts: 28
    I know TM is a good champ as I use him in my team but we are talking about thrasher here i just need to know more about him
    This has been a long standing war you have entered it has been going on since the age of 9:37P.M.

MaxGaming said:

This has been a long standing war you have entered it has been going on since the age of 9:37P.M.

No one declared war

No one even mentioned TM, you just want attention in the Internet and think it’s funny by dragging along a non existent joke
    ok 1* who created their account about an hour ago
    the abuse was because I said git gud doom needs no skill and spam because a bug going on the dislikes are from the Ægon not as useful as I thought post search it for proof
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    MaxGaming said:

the abuse was because I said git gud doom needs no skill and spam because a bug going on the dislikes are from the Ægon not as useful as I thought post search it for proof

Why don’t you explain why disagrees encompass 45% of the reactions U get
  • MadooriCMadooriC Posts: 40
    Why is MaxGaming throwing tantrums?
    I said Ægon post search it
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Night Thrasher brings in the debuff party and he has a lot of synergies dude especially the justice on wheels with GR makes him unstoppable when he dashes supa cool
  • yourfatheryourfather Posts: 53
    taskmaster is not even godtier okay max gaming and if you really think he is god tier than just keep it secret or else the world will laugh on you
  • MaxGaming said:

Night Thrasher is obviously a rip-off version of taskmaster can someone make a meme with that

taskmaster is a low demi-god and can't do anything besides immunity and concussion. NT can bypass evade autoblock has a pretty good power gain lots of debuffs can stack 10 furies and taunt the opponent like NT is superior in almost every way.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Night Thrasher is obviously a rip-off version of taskmaster can someone make a meme with that

taskmaster is a low demi-god and can't do anything besides immunity and concussion. NT can bypass evade autoblock has a pretty good power gain lots of debuffs can stack 10 furies and taunt the opponent like NT is superior in almost every way.
    @Yeeting_BobRossCR mate I see you’re new to the forums so I won’t get mad, but please, for future reference, don’t bring back threads that are a month or more old unless it’s your own

MaxGaming said:

@Yeeting_BobRossCR mate I see you’re new to the forums so I won’t get mad, but please, for future reference, don’t bring back threads that are a month or more old unless it’s your own
    Thank you because I dont want to remember this horrible post
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Thank you because I dont want to remember this horrible post
    @MaxGaming nah it's not a horrible post, it's just that night thrasher is way better than taskmaster. Taskmaster is closer to trash than to Night Thrasher in terms of ability.