**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mole man or Terrax

Mole man or Terrax 54 votes

MOLE MAN
81%
Darkrider05Jim0172Lvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235UnidentifiedCreatureShafeeq10or_StrongplayinggameletRakeYoungGogeta91199TheKiryuRookiieThatOneMasterGamerRamadaRockypantherxMeebletonGiulioV99Grandmaster007Hedronliving_legend_1 44 votes
TERRAX
18%
AssumedNameTP33ŘïdđhįmMayisCowabungaThebombsquad1Yodabolt21Paul_RuddyourfatherPapadaddy 10 votes

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    they both are C tier champions but I know someone who isn't a C tier it is...
  • supergamer222supergamer222 Posts: 28
    MOLE MAN
    I know all god and beyond tiers
    MOLE MAN
    MaxGaming said:

they both are C tier champions but I know someone who isn't a C tier it is...

So no thanks
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    MOLE MAN
    Mole Man is fun to play
    MOLE MAN
    ABOMB said:

Mole Man is fun to play

Damn ryt
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    MOLE MAN
    mole man is a decent champ and is kinda the skill version of Corvus or who knows night monkey and hit monkey can also be the skill version of corvus
    MOLE MAN
    Shafeeq said:

mole man is a decent champ and is kinda the skill version of Corvus or who knows night monkey and hit monkey can also be the skill version of corvus

Overall he is pretty good to use against Terrax
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    MOLE MAN
    yeah pretty good but remember terrax is a powerful defender unlike moleman and you will mess up If you do not use proper counters or play safe
    MOLE MAN
    Shafeeq said:

yeah pretty good but remember terrax is a powerful defender unlike moleman and you will mess up If you do not use proper counters or play safe

Dont worry i am a pro
    MOLE MAN

@supergamer222, what exactly are you looking to discuss here? ...which one is considered a better overall Champion or which one is best to use in a specific Quest? ...Perhaps, you would like opinions on which Champion you should invest more resources in?

Unfortunately, you haven't said what you're referring to and unless you do that, the context of this discussion is open to a lot of speculation. So, to help make it as constructive as possible, please clarify for everyone what you're wanting to know.

I am just asking for who is better overall
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    MOLE MAN
    INSANE SKILL CORVUS WITH BLEED! nIcK aNd cOrVuS cOmBiNeD!!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    MOLE MAN
    molegod
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    MOLE MAN

INSANE SKILL CORVUS WITH BLEED! nIcK aNd cOrVuS cOmBiNeD!!

Exactly
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    MOLE MAN
    Skill Corvus. At one point, I had an alt account called TheBetterCorvus where my goal was to only upgrade weak champions.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    MOLE MAN
    All hail MoleGod aka The Skill Corvus.

aM i DoInG tHiS rIgHt /!?!