UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Google play achievements issues

I have achieved every milestone in game except for completing realm of legends. But i only have a few achievements unlocked in Google play. I have contacted Google about this and they said I had to contact kabam. I tried to contact kabam and seen they said they were waiting on a response from google on another post. My device is Samsung Galaxy S10+. Is anyone else having this issue? How do I get this resolved? I have been stuck on the same google play level for well over a year, how do i get this fixed? Any help is appreciated.