**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update to solo events - from Dev Diary

Hi

It is late august and soon early september where you told us we would get an updated version of the solo events with opportunity to get 5* sig stones as a cavalier.

Don't see that mentioned in the release notes...

/SC

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Do we have an update on the post above for the updated solo events? Including us having access to more 5 star sig stones? I didn't see any of that mentioned in the new patch notes and we were told via dev diaries that the update would be in late August early September.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Not derailing the thread just pointing out for you not to do something that’s clearly stated in forums rules.

And if I was detailing the thread, it wouldn’t be bad, since there are 15-20 OTHER threads like this one.
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Be patient, I'm sure changes are rolling out soon. Kabam has done a great job so far I'd say.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

I don’t care and all, but you do know you’re not supposed to tag the mods lol.

I've done it a bunch of times and have never got flagged for it. Also, you need to stop derailing the thread and concentrate on what was said via dev diaries.
    LoL Bossy, stop being bossy and trying to shut people down.

btw they have plans for that time frame. plans are not a promise, they’re a goal. You weren’t promised updated rewards by a certain time.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    People realize the road map released was a mid to long term road map right? Meaning 6+ months for a lot of what was stated on it
  • Options

I've done it a bunch of times and have never got flagged for it. Also, you need to stop derailing the thread and concentrate on what was said via dev diaries.

btw they have plans for that time frame. plans are not a promise, they’re a goal. You weren’t promised updated rewards by a certain time.
    We wanted communication based on what was said. Until an official update is given we can ask. Stop crying about me being bossy, why are you so sensitive?
  • Options

Not derailing the thread just pointing out for you not to do something that’s clearly stated in forums rules.

And if I was detailing the thread, it wouldn’t be bad, since there are 15-20 OTHER threads like this one.

Well if Kabam would enforce it I would stop. I haven't so much as gotten a warning. So until that time I will do what I do.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

We wanted communication based on what was said. Until an official update is given we can ask. Stop crying about me being bossy, why are you so sensitive?
    If that’s what you want, fine that’s not what you said.

I’m not crying, I’m telling someone who is telling someone how to behave who is telling someone how to behave to behave; big fan of irony in action. Stop projecting your sensitivity onto me.