**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry style game.

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
So worried about Magento buff, I was waiting he was more interactive, like warlock or storm pyramid X, etc but this parry style is so weird for me. Another champion that I never used due this.

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    People don’t really cry about colossus and AA so why magneto??
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited August 2020

I never have liked this style of game bro its just that. I only play there with CAIW but that don't mean that I enjoy it.
  • Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    JhonST33 said:

I never have liked this stile of game bro its just that. I only play there with CAIW but that don't mean that I enjoy it.
    That's completely fine if you don't enjoy them. Just don't rank up those champs. At the end of the day, rank up champs you want to rank up. It's up to you. You don't need to follow tier lists, rank up who you enjoy.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Alright then, you do you. Don’t mind me, I’ll just be destroying metal champs in the background.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    I don’t understand how people have a hard time with this style. It’s so much easier to parry from a distance on medium attacks then it is to parry from close range on light. half the time im not expecting the light and it gets me by surprise