**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heralds of Galactus Question

Is tomorrow the last day to participate in the event? I've always saved up my favors to play in the Doom playlist.
Would make sense to leave the playlist going for a week after the favors have stopped coming out to allow everyone to play in the playlist they want.

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Yeah it is
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Air Walker is the final one.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Its not a mistake if it was intended
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Reference said:

Yes! Awesome. I always found him to be the easiest one

• TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Reference said:

Yes! Awesome. I always found him to be the easiest one

Same. While I have been focussing on the mystic day for shards, I think the mixed day is the easiest.
  • KorimyrKorimyr Posts: 40
    edited September 2020
    Agreed.
    Makes no sense to cut it off where they have. Should continue for a full week when they have a rotation of playlists like this to allow players to participate in the playlists they have the roster for.
    It's a big oversight on Kabam's part.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think it was intended but they should have let us pick
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    It was announced it would run until September 2nd so really not kabams fault but I can understand some frustration with this
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    People need to look at end dates and plan, not ask for more time
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    Would’ve been nice if they opened all of them for today. Yes, today was the end, but that meant if you were doing a particular day, you had up to a full week’s worth of entries that you’d have to do elsewhere
  • KorimyrKorimyr Posts: 40
    You're missing the point Crcrc, it's not about them having announced when the event would end. It's about letting people use their entry items (galactus favors) on the playlist they want to participate in.