**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hmmmmmm..... tough call now

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Not sure who i should put my resources into first.....who will have more utillity.

Mags unduped
Colossus sig 3

Hmmmmmm..... tough call now 60 votes

Red Mags 6* to R2
48%
SnizzbarSiddhantKwatraMegaGalacticxxKyojinxxMaxGamingRamadaKelvinKageMiStaLovaIron_Patriot_is_litKRANꓘHedronChriissRTheBestinTuakauYawYeetTheGrtGunMasterpuffJu5taddw4terJohnyBoySerious_786Aayush19 29 votes
Colossus 5* to R5
51%
rishisaiSungjnameplasPatchie93MadooriCUnidentifiedCreatureLegendboy2411Rajdeep1997zeezee57TheKillerSporkDenzel116pigupompomEtjamaMidnite93Esket1t_420Thicco_ModeCHIEF1121RenaxqqSneakyWarriorFlozellUbanez 31 votes

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Colossus 5* to R5
    imo colossus still has more utility, he’s got good armor and damage, and he’s pretty much immune to everything
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Colossus 5* to R5
    colossus is the best mutant in the game
  • Colossus 5* to R5
    Suicides+skill+colossus= insane damage!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Red Mags 6* to R2
    Mags makes some of the most difficult act 6 fights into a fun dessert simply because they have a # followed by the word “metal” on their profile.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Red Mags 6* to R2
    Depends both are now great but who do you think will benefit your roster more when taken up
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Red Mags 6* to R2
    I hate it. I do. But I agree with MaxGaming. I took mine rank 1-5 and I have solo’d 7 act 6 bosses so far with him. And he is SUPER fun.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Red Mags 6* to R2
    this comparison Colossus vs Magneto is sort of like asking Corvus (who is super powerful like Colossus) vs HT (overpowers and obliterates mystics the same way Magneto deals with Metals Champs)

The degree of superiority from Magneto against metals champs is even more overpowering than HT over mystics.

Magneto lowers AAR from metals champs, something Colossus wouldn't know how to do.
    Also I love the fact Magneto won't miss and/or get auto blocked from VS Darkhawk, G2099, Modok, IMIW
    Magneto will reserve all regen effects from metal opponents like Green Goblin, OML, etc
    Magneto inflicts bleeds and armor breaks and he even can deal with bleed immune champs with shrapnel bleeds.

I love Colossus and how powerful and tanky he is and all the immunities but I believe Magneto just bring more to the table IMO.

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Colossus 5* to R5
    Collos-yes