**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help All Button

ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
I remember reading it was supposed to be September but nothing was said in the patch notes and it hasn't been applied for the update.

Anyone receive any info on it? Searched the forums and found nothing.

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Probably in a later update
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yeah idk I thought it would be this update
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    It will come. They need time to work it so the roadmap will happen but I guess the time they mentioned will be just an estimated time instead of correct one. Give them time and they will sooner or later finish their roadmap plans :)
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Yeah I figured
    Hopefully it comes next month, that's a great quality of life improvement!
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    There was also an information about the update rewards for solo events and those solo events crystals
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

It will come. They need time to work it so the roadmap will happen but I guess the time they mentioned will be just an estimated time instead of correct one. Give them time and they will sooner or later finish their roadmap plans :)

Agreed but they haven't notified about any delay yet, and I don't think it's possible to release the help all button without a major update
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    i mean help 4 still lags on my device
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

i mean help 4 still lags on my device

Everything I do lags
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I think the help all button is gonna break the game again. If they still want to be nice and let us have it then they have to do an major server update for it to be powerful enough to handle it.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Good point. By the way, is everybody ready for the game to crash tomorrow? Always does when the new quests and events roll out.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

I dont want more emergency maintenance. Thank you very much.

I do very much, especially for the juicy compensations, lol
    Jk