**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

September calendar

What can I say ...... yawn same every month, kabam are always giving their speeches about making things for every summoner and how different summoners require different things. Well it’s the same every month apart from the champ. Can you not mix it up and put other things in there that appeal to all?
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Mauled said:

I mean, all you're doing is opening the app to get the rewards. There's a big juicy calendar with something to the tune of 1000 units which would normally cost you close to £30 to get, a 5* AG, ½ a 6*.

There are 100s of games that don't have daily log in calendars and of those that do, the majority have the same rotating format on a weekly/monthly basis. Here we have a weekly, monthly and currently a quarterly calendar. Ok, some of the days are duds but hell, we aren't doing badly for logging into a game we were going to log into anyway.

The op isn’t referring to the summoner appreciation calendar just the normal monthly one .
    And if the OP will read the second half of the post they'll understand that their grumbles are falling on deaf ears because we have perfectly adequate rewards coming in on weekly, monthly and quarterly rotations which is more than most online games I've played.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Took it down. Sorry.
    See, they've already balanced the calendar situation with the Summoner Appreciation calendar. With the Cavalier fiasco going on at the other end, this doesn't seem too relevant right now.

Took what down?
    The other calendar has nothing to do with the monthly calendar which apart from the champ is the same every month, kabam are always saying about how things should be for all summoners yet never change the calendar. So why cant they mix it up a bit each month?
    Bro
    Take all this energy
    And direct it to the Cav rewards thread
    Think there’s enough on there already, all I would like is a different set of rewards each month,, people are always asking for iso, t1a, t5b, sig stones etc so why cant they just mix it up.
    Or you could just u know, play the game and earn the rewards. Many games don't even have this calendar system and most games that do only have it on a weekly basis.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Imagine complaining about free units, T2A and 6* shards every month 😂 And let's not forget that juicy Summoner appreciation calendar.

Can't please everyone.
  • Mughal50XMughal50X Posts: 19
    The poor guy has been explaining for a while now and no one seems to understand what he is actually trying to say. He is not asking for more. Yeah sure there is a summoner appreciation calendar but let's just say that when this special calendar finishes, Kabam instead of giving out the same rewards, change it a bit. For example, instead of full T2A, we get half and maybe some T5B shards Or something like that.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Monthly calendar is not made to appeal to all summoners. It's not something you can depend on for progressing in game.
    It's free rewards don't complain.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

What can I say ...... yawn same every month, kabam are always giving their speeches about making things for every summoner and how different summoners require different things. Well it’s the same every month apart from the champ. Can you not mix it up and put other things in there that appeal to all?
    @Kabam Miike

The stuff is literally free
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Took it down. Sorry.
    See, they've already balanced the calendar situation with the Summoner Appreciation calendar. With the Cavalier fiasco going on at the other end, this doesn't seem too relevant right now.

Took what down?
    The other calendar has nothing to do with the monthly calendar which apart from the champ is the same every month, kabam are always saying about how things should be for all summoners yet never change the calendar. So why cant they mix it up a bit each month?
    Bro
    Take all this energy
    And direct it to the Cav rewards thread
    Think there’s enough on there already, all I would like is a different set of rewards each month,, people are always asking for iso, t1a, t5b, sig stones etc so why cant they just mix it up.
    Or you could just u know, play the game and earn the rewards. Many games don't even have this calendar system and most games that do only have it on a weekly basis.
    Ok I’ll try and explain it on easy words for you.
    Kabam are always saying that there rewards have to fir all summoners and what one summoner needs another may not.
    You keeping up so far?
    So why don’t they ever mix the calendar up?
    After all they say it but don’t do it.
    I don’t want more I just want different for a change.
    Because it's a general mix of what players need. Players need gold. They got that. Players need units. They have that too. Players need revives. They have those. Players need shards and iso. They have those too in the form of GM/Prem shards as well as 3*, 4*, 5*, and 6* shards.

What else could you possibly want?

The entitlement. Astronomical.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I just want a character that isn’t in my six star roster so I can look forward to getting them.

Silver isn’t so imma happy boy 😁
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Jeez, how greedy are you dude? These are free rewards, kabam could just not even have a monthly calendar or they can have a horrible calendar like the one in injustice 2. The one in injustice 2 is so trash but their community understands that its free stuff anyway so they are grateful for it. This is why i feel kinda bad for kabam. Yes, they have made bad choices in the past but there is a good portion of the community that are just really toxic and greedy.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Btw who is the September login champ?
    I did not log in to the game yet (personal reasons)
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

Silver Surfer
    Djin said:

Shafeeq said:

Silver Surfer
    Thanks, dude
    edited September 2020
    well, they did not want to us give MF or dr doom this month :( Its ok I already have a 4 star and 5 star SS maybe I will awake any one of the 4 or 5 star...