Magneto prestige

O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 40
edited September 1 in Bugs and Known Issues
After Magneto update his prestige become lower.
Here is a screenshot before update:

And after:

The mastery is the same, but prestige has become lower, from 12280 to 11710.

Is it a bug, or it was planned?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 120
    Mine went up from11300 to 11420
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 26

After Magneto update his prestige become lower.
    Here is a screenshot before update:

And after:

The mastery is the same, but prestige has become lower, from 12280 to 11710.

Is it a bug, or it was planned?

Yup, his prestige seems to be bugged
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 964 ★★★
    Yup some seem to be higher but like yours mine dropped. PI*
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 133
    Could be that his PI interacts with masteries differently now. That's why some are higher now and some are lower. *shrug*
  • Luke2323Luke2323 Posts: 21

Well here he is after the 28.1 update at r4 sig 21 with a lower PI than an unduped she-hulk...

Can’t be right.
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 114

This was my before and after for mags yesterday
    They need to acknowledge this, why are some peoples higher and some lower. Somethings definitely off and needs addressing
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 3,846 ★★★★★
    Could be bugged
  • Berserker22Berserker22 Posts: 102

Something definitely not right this screenshot is after the buff sig 20 with lower pi than unduped one and the mods has been ignoring this since yesterday @Kabam Miike
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 819 ★★★
    I’m gonna bump this thread. Mags’ PI is all over the place and I want answers.
    Bump

Can we get some acknowledgement on this please mods.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 211 ★★
    I'm glad you posted this, I was upset to see his PI after ranking up Magneto. Interested to see if this is intentional.
  • Tony_SnarkTony_Snark Posts: 5
    Glad it wasn’t just me! My 6* went from 8444 pre buff to 7900 after buff. As a R2 he’s 10900 and in line with awakened 5*r4s....

Looking into it. Magneto should have only gone up. If you can tell me the Rank/Rarity of your Magneto (if they went down) that would very helpful.

Mine was 5* r2 sig 20 and went from 5005 - 4629

He's now r4 - 8708

Which is below unduped Hulkbuster (r4) and slightly above r3 sig 40 morningstar.
    Seems very low.

• Tony_SnarkTony_Snark Posts: 5

Looking into it. Magneto should have only gone up. If you can tell me the Rank/Rarity of your Magneto (if they went down) that would very helpful.

Glad it wasn’t just me! My 6* went from 8444 pre buff to 7900 after buff. As a R2 he’s 10900 and in line with awakened 5*r4s....

Thanks for checking it out.
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 14
    my 6* r3 sig 200 magneto went from 17910 before the buff to 17250 after the buff.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 40

Just to repeat with more details: my Magneto 5/65, sig 40, suicide mastery, went from 12280 to 11710.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 40
    Hello, @Kabam Miike . Are there any news regarding this strange behaviour?

I have also noticed between wars that Magneto PI increases until enabling suicide mastery.
  • ThunderGodThunderGod Posts: 160

Hello, @Kabam Miike . Are there any news regarding this strange behaviour?

I have also noticed between wars that Magneto PI increases until enabling suicide mastery.

Yep same
    With suicides mine went down
    Hopefully we will hear something soon.
  • MachoNachoMachoNacho Posts: 127
    Thank you for this post. I know more i didn't go crazy. Asked my alliance and some say he went up. But i know for a fact mine went down in pi.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 352 ★★★
    edited September 17
    I took my 5 star Red Magneto to R5 before the update went Live and his PI was 10920
    After update and buff, his PI went up to 11340
    So that was a increase of 420 in PI.

Im not making stuff up, i littery took screenshot before and after buff cause i wanted to make a comparison

• MachoNachoMachoNacho Posts: 127
    edited September 17

I took my 5 star Red Magneto to R5 before the update went Live and his PI was 10920
    After update and buff, his PI went up to 11340
    So that was a increase of 420 in PI.

Im not making stuff up, i littery took screenshot before and after buff cause i wanted to make a comparison

Are you running suicides?
    When you took ss, were you running suicides then?