**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Eccentric things you do before crystal openings

anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
If you do at all, what’s some eccentric little things you do before opening crystals for some good luck?

I like to make quick little drawings of the champs I want most. I know it doesn’t actually change a single thing, but it’s a fun thing to do for me. Here are a few of them:

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    anaLysis_ said:

If you do at all, what’s some eccentric little things you do before opening crystals for some good luck?

I like to make quick little drawings of the champs I want most. I know it doesn’t actually change a single thing, but it’s a fun thing to do for me. Here are a few of them:

congrats on your artistic work and even I let the game decide to give me which champ it wants by leaving the crystal in spinning and hope for luck but you did hard work on these so I hope you get them all
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    I don’t do anything as I don’t have the required magical powers to manipulate the outcome of gambling,
    I’ve tried all the crazy techniques and get good and bad pulls
    I pop them and get good and bad pulls

More importantly Your art is awesome
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I tend to blow on the screen till the crystal stops. Never failed me once👌
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Premeditated crying for what I'm about to pull
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    I yodel to my dog until the crystal pops
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I preform a timeless ritual of luck and fortune.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Well at first I tried a goat, when that didn’t work, I moved to more extreme measures...
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★

Awesome drawings, OP! Here's to hoping the next one works out in your favor!!

Really? 👹🤫🤫🤫😀
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Have a poo
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Cover the reel before I pop. Hasn't worked for me lately but it has given me G2099 and Fury
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Erocks said:

Cover the reel before I pop. Hasn't worked for me lately but it has given me G2099 and Fury

It got me a Domino and Magik the only times I tried it.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I believe in the power of DOOM.
  • Sh00ter7Sh00ter7 Posts: 11
    Keniutek said:

Shot of vodka and a smoke... since i know what's coming and it's usualy not very good ;)

Keniutek said:

Shot of vodka and a smoke... since i know what's coming and it's usualy not very good ;)

For me it’s not like good every time it’s actually worst every next time as I shared thread and poll yesterday regarding this
  • Sh00ter7Sh00ter7 Posts: 11

Pray Miike forgot to turn his rig ray on

Mike is not fulfilling wish for all ..he chosen some spl ones Perticulaly
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    I check my bank account first.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Nothing really
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Whine, and whine a lot.. I've pulled some crazy champs with that
    Forgot to whine today before opening 6x5* and a 6*... Duped x23 cable pulled civil warrior (already have a 6*) and pulled a 6* taskmaster
    Ah I love life sometimes.. But I also pulled Red Hulk so yay?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★
    Kabam just rig the crystal for this man! His drawings are too good. Give him all ghost and doom.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I give up most of the time my recent 5* was hulk ragnarok
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I actually tap the crystal and move it around the screen

Worked wonders for me recently as I got 5* Dr Doom
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Well at first I tried a goat, when that didn’t work, I moved to more extreme measures...

intriguing.... do you dare divulge the measures you resorted to?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I sometimes spell out the name of who I want with the crystal before I lock it in the spinner. Its never worked.