**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map modifiers

Hello everyone.
Can anyone please give me a proper understanding of map modifiers?

I understand some basics.
Like: they have different dificulties.
More difficulty equals more points.

But, I got a question.

There are multiple modifiers in same difficulty right?
Do they give points differently?

[ Note: one of my alli member said, "we get less point for choosing the same modifier again & again". Is it true? ]

Enlighten me with anything about map modifiers that you know.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    DcM_007DcM_007 Posts: 19
    Can't anybody tell anything? 😔
  • Options
    Tseramed19Tseramed19 Posts: 35
    i don't have the reference, but you get more points if you do not re-use the same modifier within a specific AQ cycle. so your alliance mate is correct (as far as I understand). i was going to copy and paste a link to an AQ calculator (that shows this) but out of respect for copyright or whatever, i will just tell you to google "the class advantage mcoc AQ calculator".

it can help alliance leaders plan for which maps and modifiers they want to run, and what prestige to shoot for, in order to get a certain AQ milestone score.

in the modifier window, it will give more points for unique ("U") modifiers, as compared to re-used ones.

somewhere in the forums is an explanation of modifiers when they were first introduced. (less than a year ago).
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    If you go back and search for the relevant post in the News and Announcements section, you’ll find the relevant post explaining modifiers.
  • Options
    DcM_007DcM_007 Posts: 19
    Tseramed19
    Thanks a lot man. 😎🤘