**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is my parry not stunning?

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
The white mags prefight is activated. This was vs ROL WS. Parry worked twice at the beginning of the fight, but after that it didn’t stun him at all, even though “parry” was shown on screen.

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    this has been an issue since launch. the white mags prefight has been bugged for parry and only works some of the time
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    @Esket1t_420 thanks for the quick response and explanation. Is there any news from the team on it getting fixed?
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

@Esket1t_420 thanks for the quick response and explanation. Is there any news from the team on it getting fixed?

from what i’ve seen this problem most likely has been acknowledged but there’s been no announcement to resolve it yet. it’s most likely gonna get fixed soon though

• Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    @JChanceH9 Have you tried it with someone who doesn't have Ability Accuracy reduction in their kit. Yes it's a bug but I'm wondering if there is any correlation between the two.
  • Options
    Yeah, this has been posted a few times but I haven't seen it acknowledged by the game team. I submitted a ticket in game, I'm still scrounging the forum looking for some kind of confirmation that it's being looked at.