**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance war matchmaking

Today's war was a pain we are 19 mil ally and was matched with 56 mil ally so much difference it wasn't first time this whole season last 6 wars we were against 30+ mil ally this is so unfair

Comments

• Options
    Scmex21Scmex21 Posts: 85
    Huge Alliance are winning coz they get matched with similar rated but smaller Alliances. ThAts a big gap. We fought a62 million Alliances with all r3 defense. And my team barely had few r3 defense.

They killed us. Our 5* attackers would either time out or just take so much chip damage that we would run out if item!!

This is broken again. And no support on this topic. The support team will send u a matchmaking link and will asK to go check it.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
    "It was a fair match!" Only we know it wasn't don't we?
    We faced an alliance where every last member was over 800k in overall ratings while in our alliance the the average overall is under 200k. They were all level 60 summoners with completed masteries and had huge rosters of r5 5*s and r3 6*s.
    We have exactly 3 summoners at level 60 and only 2 of the 3 of us are uncollected! The rest have not even completed act 4. They are just now starting to r5 some of their 4*s.
    We had 3 battle groups with 8 summoners in each. They had 10 in each.
    It was brutal and hopless and has killed my allianced desire to participate in war.
    It was our worst matchup but by no means the only one where we faced larger and more experienced players! It was just the straw that broke the camels back!
    We have yet to face an alliance that is even romotely similar in size and experience.

It was like a middle school football team facing the Steelers!
    And all we have heard, over and over again, is that "it was a fair match!"
    Sorry but if it was a fair match my name is "Donald J. Trump! And i have approved this message!"
  • Options
    Master Alliances Playing vs platinum3 and winning all the time is horribly unfair. The Steelers with their sportsman spirit will let the middle schoolers win to boost their confidence in game; in reality.

MM is Broken or may he rigged in favor of top 10.
  • Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    This happens often with us aswell because we are a silver 1 ally (was silver 3 last season) and we often get put up against gold 2+ alliances that are double our rating. Off season we always get put against lower ranked alliances and win. But during season we get put against better alliances that tend to have loads of r5 5* and 6* and we cant comprehend it, it's just ridiculous! I get that we won all the wars before season and we have the same overall war rating but still!
  • Options
    The season AW MM process catered to the bigger alliances clearly. If an alliance is winning and the rating goes up suddenly get matched with a massive stacked alliance. How is the Alliance overnight going to rank up attackers to sustain the Massive R3's crawling all over the map. Not Possible. Broken. ITs not about skill or knowledge of the game or RNG. Its about spending on Big boosts and still chipping away attackers health to a point where in you either time out of die in AW.
  • Options
    Our war rating was 1600 we are in g1 rank 300