**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No matter what I do, I get a connection symbol in the corner

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
Move up a node in a quest, war or AQ, connection issues

Level up a champ, connecting issues

Tap start fight, connection issues

Tap the screen after a fight to go to the map, connection issues

Help alliance member help requests, connection issues

It's unbelievable. Last month started happening and still with the new update. A bunch of people in my alliance are having the same issues. It happens on iOS, on Android, on WiFi and on LTE with different carriers.

Comments

• bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Tap on aq to view the progress, connection issues.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    I have the same, but that was periodically happened before last update
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Been happening a lot to me aswell, I’m on IOS.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I have been getting it all day, but the game has still been loading and running fine. Not lagging, just the symbol appearing all the time. Mainly after arena fights for me.

I have been getting it all day, but the game has still been loading and running fine. Not lagging, just the symbol appearing all the time. Mainly after arena fights for me.

Exactly, it doesn't fully disconnect, just shows the symbol, everything stops for 4-6 seconds, then back to normal. But it's really annoying
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    @MCOC Team

Switching apps has been advancing arena fights. Stalled twice today, with fight return error function catching these, so far. Opened case #: 05592966
  • CogsterCogster Posts: 2
    Just had this happen during AQ after pressing fight, it then lagged out and I had lost half health without fighting.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I also see it for pretty much anything.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    30 minutes to do 6 fights on Monday.

Yep. As intended.
    Any response from kabam? Keeps happening
    Still happening after every fight
  • AlurvianAlurvian Posts: 32
    Same problem here too. Its too annoying. Kabam needs to fix the server issue
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Yep, I’m another with the same problem. Happens for too regularly in pretty much any mode. It gets annoying after a while!
    Buy offer, connection issues

Spin crystal, connection issues

Pop open crystals, connection issue
  • TangerineBallsTangerineBalls Posts: 43
    edited September 2020
    I get this quite regularly too. browsing game menus, post fight waiting for fight details to pop up, waiting for fights to start. Its a hang for a few seconds, most the time it resumes, but many times im disconnected. Gets extremely frustrating when grinding arena and its every few fights this occurs! Happens while im on Wifi at home or out and about using 4G. when at this happens at home, no one else has issues with their devices and connectivity at the same time i experience hangs or disconnects. So its not my connectivity at fault. Gets pretty annoying with it being so regular, kinda feels the norm so getting used to it but shouldn't be happening really. Im using iPhone 11 pro max, latest iOS, happened on previous iOS, game has been uninstalled/ reinstalled... still happens
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    My entire alliance is having this issue. One guy in India couldn’t even log into the game for hours. Another in the US is getting constant red WiFi with exclamation point symbols.

Even when connected there’s communication problems between my phone and kabam servers. There are so many missed or mistaken inputs right now.

Servers are just effed right now.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    It’s been bad for over a year. The message on the actual d/c screen annoys me everytime, “please check you’re connection”. News flash: it’s not my connection.
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Arsoz said:

Game is fine for me

Only person playing mcoc that it's fine for 😂😂😂
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    This is becoming more and more annoying every day, and to be frank patience is running thin. I can only imagine what a new player would think after enduring 5 minutes of connection issue just to go through the tutorial... probably instant uninstall.
  • CJCUCJCU Posts: 10
    Does Kabam even look at the forum anymore? Their lack of any kind of response is telling. I guess MROC is the only concern. I think it’s weird how this all started when they launched MCOC Bases as a new game. Hmmmm
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    That's the new Kabam logo bro. Unveiled with the last update
This discussion has been closed.