**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Different Compensations For 6.2 Champion

I did 6.2 100% long before any nerf was announced and this is what I got...

To be perfectly clear, I have not touched act 6 since the nerfs were announced. I have completed 6.1, 6.2, and 6.3 100% and I have done 1 run through 6.4. However, this is only for 6.2 champion so I should have got the full amount no?

For reference, I believe this is the full compensation...

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    They’ve previously said that runs completed well before content changes don’t receive additional compensation.
  • Options
    KingKevinKingKevin Posts: 26
    TyEdge said:

They’ve previously said that runs completed well before content changes don’t receive additional compensation.

😂😂😂😂 if that’s the reason, I think I might be done with this game. Punishing people who did content too early, with less counters available.... makes perfect sense.
  • Options
    E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Yeah I'm in the same boat. I 100% it shortly after release yet I was not rewarded with the top compensation awarded. I just want an explanation as to why
  • Options
    Rud0lphRud0lph Posts: 19
    Same here. I sent in a ticket
  • Options
    ListericoListerico Posts: 12
    Same for me, opened immediately a ticket.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    They have already said the compensation is based on how many times you have fought and beat the champion.
  • Options
    KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★

They have already said the compensation is based on how many times you have fought and beat the champion.

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit I completed the champion 100% and I got the compensation from the first picture whereas the full compensation is in the second picture (from an alliance mate). Just want an explanation as to why the compensation was different.
  • Options
    KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    Apparently Kabam Miike says he already responded to why the compensations were different. If anyone has a link to a post where he did that would be lovely :smile: