Is 6* task worth anything?

Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 415 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
«1

Comments

  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    He’s one of the most underrated champs, but he takes some skill and he needs sigs.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I figured as much. Meh
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★

    I figured as much. Meh

    Not a fan of the skill, eh?
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 415 ★★★
    ẞlооd said:

    I figured as much. Meh

    Not a fan of the skill, eh?
    I got fury and stealth Spidey at R5 already
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,699 ★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

    i dont think hes worth an r2 unduped, duped and high sig i would say so. he gets the damage unduped though.

    You clearly haven't taken him to r2
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 386 ★★★
    don’t rank him unduped
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,699 ★★★★
    Giodood_1 said:

    MaxGaming said:

    Moot4Life said:

    i dont think hes worth an r2 unduped, duped and high sig i would say so. he gets the damage unduped though.

    You clearly haven't taken him to r2
    you are lvl 50 you probably can’t r2 anyone so how would you know
    Research
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 386 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

    Giodood_1 said:

    MaxGaming said:

    Moot4Life said:

    i dont think hes worth an r2 unduped, duped and high sig i would say so. he gets the damage unduped though.

    You clearly haven't taken him to r2
    you are lvl 50 you probably can’t r2 anyone so how would you know
    Research
    yea you got four stars in your top 4. you ain’t gonna r2 anyone for a while. plus taskmaster needs his dupe
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,699 ★★★★
    Giodood_1 said:

    MaxGaming said:

    Giodood_1 said:

    MaxGaming said:

    Moot4Life said:

    i dont think hes worth an r2 unduped, duped and high sig i would say so. he gets the damage unduped though.

    You clearly haven't taken him to r2
    you are lvl 50 you probably can’t r2 anyone so how would you know
    Research
    yea you got four stars in your top 4. you ain’t gonna r2 anyone for a while. plus taskmaster needs his dupe
    I may have 4* in it but at least they are good
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,699 ★★★★
    Plz tell me this doesn't turn into a big argument like last time on my thread Taskmaster or NightThrasher
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 386 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

    Giodood_1 said:

    MaxGaming said:

    Giodood_1 said:

    MaxGaming said:

    Moot4Life said:

    i dont think hes worth an r2 unduped, duped and high sig i would say so. he gets the damage unduped though.

    You clearly haven't taken him to r2
    you are lvl 50 you probably can’t r2 anyone so how would you know
    Research
    yea you got four stars in your top 4. you ain’t gonna r2 anyone for a while. plus taskmaster needs his dupe
    I may have 4* in it but at least they are good
    the point is that you don’t know how a r2 taskmaster is. he needs his dupe to be worthy of a rank up
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★


    Ayyy same boat. Yeah apparently he's not great without high sigs so bummer.
  • Thomas_3TThomas_3T Posts: 47
    edited September 2020


    Ayyy same boat. Yeah apparently he's not great without high sigs so bummer.
    God I wish that was me
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Thomas_3T said:


    Ayyy same boat. Yeah apparently he's not great without high sigs so bummer.
    God I wish that was me
    Trust me you don't wanna go through that crystal. It almost stopped at maw, rolled over and almost stopped at beast. Almost died of a heart attack
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,699 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

    Thomas_3T said:


    Ayyy same boat. Yeah apparently he's not great without high sigs so bummer.
    God I wish that was me
    Trust me you don't wanna go through that crystal. It almost stopped at maw, rolled over and almost stopped at beast. Almost died of a heart attack

    Or
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,159 ★★★★★
    needs awakening, id reccomend checking "Kevtics" on YT for cool gameplay
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 275 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Not really someone you'd take up to r2 without his dupe and sigs . Plus there are many more sig worthy champs out there who deliver better .
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,699 ★★★★

    Worth nothing if you don't have him duped, high sig and without synergies. Sorry mate.
    P.S Don't listen to @MaxGaming lol the guy doesn't know what he's talking about. He still runs around with 4 stars.

    He doesn't need all that immunitys to make his damage good
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

    Moot4Life said:

    i dont think hes worth an r2 unduped, duped and high sig i would say so. he gets the damage unduped though.

    You clearly haven't taken him to r2
    and neither have you
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,699 ★★★★

    MaxGaming said:

    Moot4Life said:

    i dont think hes worth an r2 unduped, duped and high sig i would say so. he gets the damage unduped though.

    You clearly haven't taken him to r2
    and neither have you
    I do in spirit
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,699 ★★★★

    Oh ya
Sign In or Register to comment.