**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

#Metal champions

Are either Apocalypse or Professor X metal champions? X has the cerebro helmet so I would assume so, but as for apocalypse I am unsure. I really hope going forward champions with #metal are still added, instead of what happened with blade, and villains like Thanos's lackies not being #villains.

Comments

• Options
    NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Apocalypse is metal professor X no
  • Options
    Shouldn't prof X be #metal because of his helmet?
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Shouldn't prof X be #metal because of his helmet?

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure thats not metal, it's probably tin foil to pick up alien signals
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★

Are either Apocalypse or Professor X metal champions? X has the cerebro helmet so I would assume so, but as for apocalypse I am unsure. I really hope going forward champions with #metal are still added, instead of what happened with blade, and villains like Thanos's lackies not being #villains.

Prof X ain't metal and will never be
  • Options
    ImthatguyImthatguy Posts: 10
    I dont understand why Mr. Sinister is not a #metal champ. That would really help me out in 6.2.2. I could just use Magneto instead of stuck hoping to pull a Heimdal.
  • Options
    Imthatguy said:

I dont understand why Mr. Sinister is not a #metal champ. That would really help me out in 6.2.2. I could just use Magneto instead of stuck hoping to pull a Heimdal.

I agree completely! I have no idea either.