**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3.6m alliance looking for a few good nerds!

NerdBrigade [CoVCo]

We're a relaxed group that understands that life comes first. Most of us have jobs, school, and/or children--but we all play every day. This is a group where stress is low, and we all just want to have fun and enjoy the game. We are competitive and we want to succeed as well, so we do expect participation when you are available.
  • AQ Map 3
  • AW Tier 6-10
  • Complete SA weekly

Looking to add players with at least some experience and a 75k+ rating preferred.

We use Discord app for strategy chat. Hit us up on Discord or Line if interested
  • In Game: quanzoa
  • Discord: gonzo814#4372
  • Line: gonzo814

Comments

• Options
    quanzoaquanzoa Posts: 35
    We are currently looking for 2 new members!
  • Options
    XCABXCAB Posts: 12
    Hey. Ive just recently moved to the vet bracket so i dont have a big roster yet (92k base hero now). Im looking for a map3 alliance who does AW too and gets SA weekly. Im a daily player and contribute above minimum. I dont have LINE yet but will get one when i get a new phone soon.

In game name is: X CAB
  • Options
    I got your friend request in game. I'll hit you up there. Thanks!
  • Options
    milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    I'm looking for a new alliance! Almost 74k, contribute to AQ/AW as much as I can, have a few SS to prove I contribute. Usually playing 2-4 hours per day at random times but mostly after work. Still learning a lot of the game.

My name is milomike in game and Line
  • Options
    We are still looking for 2 more members!
  • Options
    Looking for 1 more player! We have raised the requirements for this last slot since it will be replacing a high ranked member. We're looking for 100k+ only at this time.
  • Options
    We had a few players retire, so we're back looking for 2 more. Hit me up if you're interested!
  • Options
    Looking for 1 more 100k+ player!