Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Stark Spiderman Still Worth R5?

Just pulled him recently and was thinking to R5 him..already have Ghost 6* R2, Guill2099 5* R5 and Sentinel 5* R5..want to rank up another Tech champ.I also have R5 Blade and R5 Ghost Rider..next option would be Hulkbuster..please vote or comment.

Stark Spiderman Still Worth R5? 16 votes

Yes..he still is useful for AQ, AW, EQ and Act 6
87%
TerraOogie77JBC89ThunderGodbluebubble100CiciliatoZombieZeddSarvanga1_amal_nairRenaxqqXguard77manan_44Gr8TonyStarkYeetusTheFoetus 14 votes
No..he is outdated for current AQ,AW, EQ and Act 6
12%
Lvernon15Varad18 2 votes

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 3,504 ★★★★★
    I am with stark spidey he is still awesome and with blade and ghost rider
    ... OP
  • ThunderGodThunderGod Posts: 323 ★★★
    MaxLee said:

Just pulled him recently and was thinking to R5 him..already have Ghost 6* R2, Guill2099 5* R5 and Sentinel 5* R5..want to rank up another Tech champ.I also have R5 Blade and R5 Ghost Rider..next option would be Hulkbuster..please vote or comment.

Given that you have a decent tech roster already, Stark Spidey is an amazing rank up. Only other option would be Warlock, but eh, I'm not a fan of saving for champs. 👍👍
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,618 ★★★★★
    I'd R5 him for V5, not sure I would do it for a there parts of the game.