**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another Elsa bloodstone bug(major bug)

Before this update Elsa had a bug for her first curltey timer not appearing and when I read that Kabam fixed it I was glad but now there's a bigger issue, her curleties are expiring too soon, yes the first curltey is expiring in like 5 seconds those buffs are supposed to last 22 second, please fix this Kabam as soon as possible I want this to be fixed now not in the next update, thankyou

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Could be a bug. But I'm not sure whether "I want this to be fixed now" is the right attitude to have.
  • Options
    tdtfugcyrdtdtfugcyrd Posts: 35
    xNig said:

Could be a bug. But I'm not sure whether "I want this to be fixed now" is the right attitude to have.

Your actually correct, I can wait
  • Options
    xNig said:

But this was not supposed to happen they fixed the previous bug and now there's a new one
  • Options
    Do you happen to have any footage of what you're seeing or would you be able to tell us who you were fighting, what mode you were in, or what nodes were active?
  • Options

Do you happen to have any footage of what you're seeing or would you be able to tell us who you were fighting, what mode you were in, or what nodes were active?

I tried to attach the footage but I couldn't cause it seems like the file was too big, I was fighting the ROL winter Soldier, no special nodes that would cause Elsa's buffs to have reduced duration it was just realm of legends.
    Thankyou
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I have footage I can share.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★