**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So...About this Omega Rush

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
So the 1st 5 weeks were awesome and rewards were great but we don't receive any Crystall shards of any kind for this last event? If that is the case I will not be participating for JUST rank up materials

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    cool

the previous ones were for shards and the last one is for rankup resources. it's a simple design
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★

cool

the previous ones were for shards and the last one is for rankup resources. it's a simple design

Gotcha...have fun my friend...I can only imagine the resources used to complete this..u have a Mojo, Havok, Terrax, Nick Fury in there....owwwwweeeeeee lmao
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Bahubali said:
    Yea ur right...this looks painful lol...

JDunk2291 said:

So the 1st 5 weeks were awesome and rewards were great but we don't receive any Crystall shards of any kind for this last event? If that is the case I will not be participating for JUST rank up materials

No one forces you to play the final one. As per announcement it was designed for rank up materials in the Finale. First 5 were for shards and last one is event better . If you can complete epic and master believe me shards don't worth the rank up materials you can get ( apart 6 star shards )
    Yea ur right and i will not lol....I misread the post... and you would think as painful as this is gona be they would reward you at least a 5* crystal or awakening gem... this is nuts just for rank up materials...my personal opinion

JDunk2291 said:

JDunk2291 said:

No one forces you to play the final one. As per announcement it was designed for rank up materials in the Finale. First 5 were for shards and last one is event better . If you can complete epic and master believe me shards don't worth the rank up materials you can get ( apart 6 star shards )
    Yea ur right and i will not lol....I misread the post... and you would think as painful as this is gona be they would reward you at least a 5* crystal or awakening gem... this is nuts just for rank up materials...my personal opinion
    I respectfully accept your opinion and feelings mate but announcement was made very long time ago and we can't change anything now. But new event will give you AG( Tho don't have much clarity right on my part specially) . But anyhow I would say try atleast master one cuz rank up material are best to get
    Definitely...im still looking to clearn act 6 100% can't use up all of my revives on the This event...Best of luck to you friend and yea I think I will stick to Master on this one lol