**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Quest Replay Bug or infinite rewards

i went down a path got 10 sig stones crystals in first try then i replayed the same quest went down same path got 10 sig stones crystal again so does that means we get to keep these rewards or its a bug

Comments

• Options
    Oops I done it 3 times
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    If it hasn't been disabled, are we allowed to keep going without getting banned? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it's disabled
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Yea, I also ran the thing twice. I saw the replay button at the end of my initial run and just hit it to see what would happen. I explored the single lane straight to the boss and then saw the unlocked path was still open so I ran it before my brain could think. Came here after to see what was up. I'd gladly send a ticket in and have the rewards removed rather than being banned.
  • Options
    Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    What path is aw in legendary?
  • Options
    edited September 2020

it's disabled

I still have it available Edit: now it is gone
  • Options
    PrithviPrithvi Posts: 39
    Crcrcrc said:

it's disabled

I still have it available Edit: now it is gone
    In my another account i also have that
  • Options
    StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    I also ran it twice. I thought the same chest could be giving different rewards but when I see the same AG again I thought something is wrong. I opened both crystals but haven’t used any of them, I’d be gladly give them back instead of being banned. Please inform us about this situation.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    StopNTake said:

I also ran it twice. I thought the same chest could be giving different rewards but when I see the same AG again I thought something is wrong. I opened both crystals but haven’t used any of them, I’d be gladly give them back instead of being banned. Please inform us about this situation.

I'm 99% sure they won't do anything. obviously, better to wait, but you should be fine
  • Options

Thx but it doesn’t answer the main question. What should we, who did multiple runs, do to not be banned?
    Snurris said:

Kabam Boo said:

Thanks for alerting us of this issue, folks! The event will be paused temporarily until we can resolve this bug. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation!

Meanwhile, feel free to complete the objective for a Platinum Jones Locker if you haven’t done that today! This will still be available to you while we work on getting you back on the Island!

Stay tuned!

Thx but it doesn’t answer the main question. What should we, who did multiple runs, do to not be banned?
    Yeah same I did it multiple times and just thought they meant for it to be that way until I read global chat then I stopped
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Snurris said:

Kabam Boo said:

Thanks for alerting us of this issue, folks! The event will be paused temporarily until we can resolve this bug. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation!

Meanwhile, feel free to complete the objective for a Platinum Jones Locker if you haven’t done that today! This will still be available to you while we work on getting you back on the Island!

Stay tuned!

Yeah same I did it multiple times and just thought they meant for it to be that way until I read global chat then I stopped

I second this question
  • Options
    Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
    Snurris said:

Kabam Boo said:

Stay tuned!

Lol please dont ban me i just played 2 times to find if it was intentional and reported it as soon as i found out
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Wait so what exactly happened, you could get infinite items?