Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Lost my Key due to your bug!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★

Is a big yellow bar at the top of the forums not a good enough warning? Also, the path might stay open for you if you had already used the key. Calm down.

you know that makes no sense right? The yellow thing at the top only showed up AFTER they closed the event, meaning if you were in it already, then they closed it, there was no way you could've known they were going to close the event beforehand. The OP is justifiably upset.
    Wrong. The yellow bar showed up over 10 minutes before they closed it.
    even if that's the case, not everyone is looking at the forums 24/7 anyways, so it really doesn't matter. When doing quests, do you constantly check the forums to see if said quest would randomly have a bug and be closed? No. Because that's not what you would normally expect to happen,
  • Options
    at0mat0m Posts: 92

Lordabck said:

King09712 said:

Kabam Boo said:

We have noted your concern, @Lordabck ! We are doing our very best to ensure the smoothest return of your Island adventure. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Again, please trust that the team is considering the best possible solutions for everybody to resume your Island adventure as quickly, and smoothly, as possible!

trust is earned, so how soon you removing those illgotten gems/shards that have been used and banning the severe abusers?. Some got 10 gems or 14,000 6 star shards!
    Why don’t you focus on your own account and your own progression rather than scream about like a child over other people’s progression?

This is a video game, not some kind of real life major money scandal.
    Kabam will compensate others as this will disturb the balance.
    Disturb the balance of time and space itself?? No way!!?
    Your sarcasm is as good as Iron Patriot in the game.
  • Options
    LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    at0m said:

Lordabck said:

King09712 said:

Kabam Boo said:

We have noted your concern, @Lordabck ! We are doing our very best to ensure the smoothest return of your Island adventure. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Again, please trust that the team is considering the best possible solutions for everybody to resume your Island adventure as quickly, and smoothly, as possible!

trust is earned, so how soon you removing those illgotten gems/shards that have been used and banning the severe abusers?. Some got 10 gems or 14,000 6 star shards!
    Why don’t you focus on your own account and your own progression rather than scream about like a child over other people’s progression?

This is a video game, not some kind of real life major money scandal.
    Kabam will compensate others as this will disturb the balance.
    Disturb the balance of time and space itself?? No way!!?

Let’s discuss Interstellar then... Or General relativity is fine?
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

We have noted your concerns, folks! We are doing our very best to ensure the smoothest return of your Island adventure. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Again, please trust that the team is considering the best possible solutions for everybody to resume your Island adventure as quickly, and smoothly, as possible!

So how long it will take to be restarted?It's been 12 hours already.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    "As quickly as possible" "ASAP"
    i would have said lies but I dont want to risk a ban
  • Options
    Sammed_khotSammed_khot Posts: 29
    I want to review the option of key of platinum Jones treasure Island. As there wasn't a tag take the key as u r legend ..take the key as u r heroic.. take the key as u r master.. i selected tire four and it goes to legend 🤔 so i want to select the key of my compatibility...add tag must take decision... I want it ... Bugged event...
  • Options
    The key must be refunded...
  • Options

Tap your inventory it is still there if you dont believe me check
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

Sir how is tire 4 difficult of key
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

I am agree my key is there in inventory but there wasn't tag of difficulty of tire level how we know which key to select. All mysterious language cant understand sir.. so must review.. thanks sir
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

I am agree my key is there in inventory but there wasn't tag of difficulty of tire level how we know which key to select. All mysterious language cant understand sir.. so must review.. thanks sir
    First of all several grammar errors which is erritating me second of all if you read the post about this event it clarified that tier 1 is heroic, tier 2 is Master, tier 3 is Epic, and tier 4 is Legendary
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Is a big yellow bar at the top of the forums not a good enough warning? Also, the path might stay open for you if you had already used the key. Calm down.

you know that makes no sense right? The yellow thing at the top only showed up AFTER they closed the event, meaning if you were in it already, then they closed it, there was no way you could've known they were going to close the event beforehand. The OP is justifiably upset.
    Wrong. The yellow bar showed up over 10 minutes before they closed it.
    Does every player go onto the forum before going into the game every time? Wouldn't think so. Unless you get a popup or some info in the actual game that doesn't help much.