**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Potential imbalance in the game as a result of Side Quest Bugs.

If Kabam doesn't revoke the rewards that people repeatedly acquired in the Side Quest prior to it being closed, it could potentially imbalance some people's accounts by alot. For example, someone could have farmed multiple 6 star crystals from the event, meanwhile others just simply don't get that stuff. People could literally go from having no T5 Basic crystals, to having multiple rank 5s, just from that exploit. Honestly I don't know how they would go about removing that stuff from people's accounts, but it would be very odd if they didn't.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    I’m kind like ther can take away my 600k gold that was that part I’m got. Ikow it can be very imbalance but 600k isn’t but get your point
  • Options
    CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    King09712 said:

IOSJasoN said:

Actually it wouldn't be very odd.. Things like this have happened in the past and players were allowed keep the rewards they received.. is it fair/ unfair.. does it really matter is it going to cause real life issues no its a game.. let them eat cake!

they should be banned 90 days if more then 2 they knew better and did so...so they can sit out like any other CHEATER.
    I think they have banned people in the past for exploits, but to be fair 90 days does seem harsh. I think they should just take away the rewards and leave it there. Also, if they do ban people, they can argue that they thought that was just how the event worked, and they didn't realize it was an exploit.
  • Options
    CreatorZuko I did once or twice wo realising it was a glitch merely thought it was how it worked lol but i only got 20 5* star sit stone crystals
  • Options
    Hey there, the team is working on getting this issue resolved as soon as possible. Once we have further details to share about this, we will let everyone know.
This discussion has been closed.