**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Magneto never ignore class disadvantage against Warlock

I fought with uncollected warlock boss with 5* r3 sig 20 -Red Magneto. As per the buff magneto should ignore class disadvantage against metal champs. But that never happens. Both magneto and warlock entered the fight with class disadvantage and class advantage respectively.

Unfortunately i never recorded this. If someone can check and confirm this was really a issue/bug? Or else clarify me if I missed something.

Thanks.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    How do you know that exactly?
  • PizzaGuy245PizzaGuy245 Posts: 45
    im guessing that he probably saw that magneto was doing less damage than to other champs?
  • sanbalsanbal Posts: 46
    @Haji_Saab @will-o-wisp its PI. My 5* r3 magneto PI is 6111 and it reduced to below 5900. And warlock actual PI was arounk 15k and it was raised to 18k.

If Magneto ignored class advantage means PI values should not be affected right? I mean in the fight window after clicking fight.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    It states in his spotlight that it removes the attack decrease and the attack increase of the champs. There will still be a class disadvantage, just the attack ratings are left alone.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The PI should still change. As the previous poster explained, it only ignores the attack bonus and penalty, and not really the whole "class disadvantage".
  • sanbalsanbal Posts: 46
    I think you both are correct @will-o-wisp @Yodabolt21.

Mistake was mine. I misunderstood that class disadvantage thing. Thanks for your time and clarification. :smile:
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It will not show the difference, most because it won’t happen until they are magnetized which happens after the fight starts