**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dreamcast dead or alive

Why don’t champs interact with environment? Magneto could literally pull any metal around him . Shield trucks doors dumpsters etc instead of scraps out thin air that came from nowhere. Also why can’t we go down this side street ? Why can’t a spinning kick change the direction the fighters travel? Why can’t fighters be thrown off of buildings or knocked off a roof in another building?? The mechanics used to display power behind damage output is cheesy & trivial at best.

Comments

• RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Because that would confuse some people and they would also get distracted by the changing background and possibly lose a very important fight because of it. So no
    And it's the original game mechanics so I dont think they will plan on changing it.
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147

Agame86 said:

You are just showing me a screenshot, this means nothing.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Agame86 said:

You are just showing me a screenshot, this means nothing.
    I think he wants to run down the street to avoid Loki's sp2
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I thought this was a conversation on the Sega console
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    I don't know if you realize but this is a mobile game. The best thing about mcoc are the simplicity of the controls even with the very few commands there are in this game there is still a high skill cap, complicating things too much only serves too confuse players and make fights have gimmicks.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Lemme introduce you to my friend, lag.