**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why lowering rewards in uncollected ?

If Kabam really wants to show they understand the community and are about the community, why lower the rewards in uncollected ques? Why not leave them as they were and making cavalier more difficult with rewards to match the effort? This constant giving and definitely taking attitude from kabam constantly reminds us how this is only a business. Keeping my wallet close .

Comments

• mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I’m just about once thru uncollected difficulty & noticed they removed the units from completion.
  • CyimgoodCyimgood Posts: 5
    Where are the completion rewards for uncollected and cavalier?
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    absolutely every aspect has been bugged, more shards, more fragments, more gold, and even units have been added i believe. the only thing that has been nerfed is the 4* shards which have decreased by about 600 i think
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I like it better, you actually get completion rewards after each chapter when you finish it. Different but better in my opinion
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

If Kabam really wants to show they understand the community and are about the community, why lower the rewards in uncollected ques? Why not leave them as they were and making cavalier more difficult with rewards to match the effort? This constant giving and definitely taking attitude from kabam constantly reminds us how this is only a business. Keeping my wallet close .

Kabam cares about one thing and one thing only. Their entire business model is based in 1) getting people addicted to the game 2)greeting people to pay real money for the game
    All changes are geared towards this. How successful they are at this depends what changes they make
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    edited September 2020
    Jesus Christ there’s sooooooooo many threads like this. The weren’t nerfed, they where buffed, check your facts before making a big accusation like this.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    its now a spam
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    But earlier we used to get 1750 6* shards on exploration and now it's just 1000..

Can someone guide me on this.. thanks in advance
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Why are there posts going on about this and then getting over 10 comments each
  • KiralightKiralight Posts: 14
    mdsub said:

I’m just about once thru uncollected difficulty & noticed they removed the units from completion.

Uncollected never had units in rewards though they said they will give ut from next month not this month
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    They did not lower the rewards. They improved it.