**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should we get compensation for delay in mutant treasure Island quest.

Should we get compensation for delay in mutant treasure Island quest. 96 votes

Yes
38%
zuffyTerraSylarKanameJBC89Tarun46IndianaSaske97Scopeotoe987Irish_Chaos1222PrithvimbraceRayhanaprilleoMollinaryMeebletonTSR6225DopetokerMiloticshyamPrakhar_82QfuryShish15 37 votes
No
61%
PantherusNZSolswerdLightburn22CrkwestRazorDevilTheManMythLegendFitnesscwThereticRoOOtsPizzaGuy245BeerswoorelliKraDlIPowerIlnoor17MysterioMitriaxSummonerNRbluebubble100VoltolosNotsavage19 59 votes

Comments

• Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    No
    There is no need of compensation but kabam should get rewards back from those who got infinit rewards from bug
  • Options
    RawrdudeRawrdude Posts: 25
    Yes
    It's a yes if someone lost thier keys and no if you abused it or completed it
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yes
    "yes" in the way of an extra key.
  • Options
    Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    Yes
    Yes, only because some people were able to exploit it, be redoing the same lanes and doubling or tripling their rewards.

But other than that, its just a half day delay so no need.
  • Options
    MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    edited September 2020
    Yes
    Fixing the chests to spawn only for first time completion of a path shouldn't take this long,I am thinking they are checking player action logs for multiple rewards that originated from Krakoa Treasure hunt event,so as to remove them from exploiters account like last time,a good compensation for us who wait for the event to come back, would be one extra key selector.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Yes
    They should give a bunch of revives and unots
  • Options
    Yes
    Units and gold
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Yes
    They should give comp, unless they remove the bonus rewards from those who exploited. But if they don’t they should do what they did with the rifts.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    No
    ... why? you haven't lost anything at all. you could do literally every key on the last day of the month if you wanted to, and the ability to gain keys was never challenged.
  • Options
    Yes
    Well they wasted 1 day for treasure hunt bro
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No
    Rawrdude said:

It's a yes if someone lost thier keys and no if you abused it or completed it

no one lost their keys. if you unlocked It, it stays unlocked. they might have totally reset the thing, in which case they'd refund the key, but I think they kept the old one
  • Options
    No
    shield456 said:

They should give a bunch of revives and unots

shield456 said:

Units and gold

you're joking right
  • Options
    No

They should give comp, unless they remove the bonus rewards from those who exploited. But if they don’t they should do what they did with the rifts.

they said they would remove the extra rewards from exploiters
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Yes

they said they would remove the extra rewards from exploiters
    Than I change my statement to no if I could, I’m just sitting around waiting for the quest now lol
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No
    Why? We're going to get the rewards either way.
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    No
    Guys don't get me wrong but day by day when you explore all you fev rewards you gonna loose your interest from side Quist...and then you have to do normal or biggner dificulty too couse you guys gonna have lots of keys and days but reward gonna be limited so I think I don't need extra keys or extra days I think it's okey I don't need compensation but if kabam wants to give I would love to take revives couse it's the only potential reward which could be worthy here....
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Yes
    It’s annoying to me since I only have time on weekends these days. The weekend is coming up fast, and those quests are still down. I know, I can just wait another week...but I shouldn’t have to. So, I say compensation for the inconvenience of it all.
  • Options
    Yes
    Well they wasted 1 day for treasure hunt broz
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    No
    NO