**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

House of X is Bugged all over! (No Acknowledgement)

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
I’ve been exploring one of our latest buffs - Magneto House of X and there are number of issues across board. I’ve seen a few mentioning probably all but no acknowledgement. This is what I’ve experienced.

Pre-fight and parry bug
You’d notice the draw back distance when prefight is active is farther compared to normal parry making it heavies to do a successful heavies with some champs (like Colossus). Others it’s difficult to do a Medium and Heavies cos the parry expires even though it has a +0.5 sec duration. Check out a video:

https://youtu.be/dd8MvElts3U

Prowess Bug or Beyond Bad RNG
I played An Act 6 content (6.3) against a Metal champ (Cull Obsidian) with 10 Persistent Charges and in 50 hits, I never once activated Prowess outside of Heavy Attacks. Either this is strange randomness or a bug. Check out a short video from when I decided to record:

https://youtu.be/7qq2SOTEOz8

Prowess Bug 2
Magneto’s sp3 description states that when he has a cruelty buff all existence prowess buffs are paused. However, in this fight against Winter Soldier, these buffs are expiring. Either I’m not understanding the description or it’s bugged. Does the description mean, existing buffs when the sp3 is activated are paused or all Prowess buffs are paused regardless of when they’re activated. Check out a clip from when I noticed it:

https://youtu.be/LshX7wfCQ98

I said this before and my comment was removed. Comparing House of X to Classic Magneto, he’s MILES behind.
He has no special bonus against metal opponents which he’s supposed to dominate unlike his Red counterpart.
His damage is nothing close to the Classic, at least a guaranteed crit on last hit of his specials would have closed in on the gap. Meaning his sp1 will crit, and last hit of sp2 will crit. Or when he’s got the cruelty buff from sp3 his last hits on sp1 and sp2 are guarantee crits. (I guess it’s too late to make changes now but this could be considered for future synergies - he’s also a Magneto)
His uniques prefight abilities doesn’t have anything special to it in my honest opinion. I don’t see a truly amazing support he provides. Apart from the constant +15 attack, ideal scenarios I see it passive stun being used are masochism and champs that shrug of debuffs in this case parry ( and yet it’s broken). Because you have to be able to apply parry first to use this passive stun makes it useless against debuff immune fights - if it worked for debuff immune scenarios, would have been special imo. I don’t think he has anything special going for him and this is all in comparison to his Classic counterpart.

Still, I’d say the buff is well appreciated, he’s useable now compared to before. I took mine to r2 as a 6star and if these bugs aren’t fix I will need my resources back. Any acknowledgement if the Kabam team would be well appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hey there, we already have a thread going where we've been looking into the issue with the Passive Stun from his pre-fight ability here.

For the other issues, could you share them in separate threads using the forum bug report template? This can make it easier to track the individual reports, as well as making it easier for other players to find the issue and share their information if they're experiencing the same thing. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.