**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

“CAV DIFFICULTY” my honest opinion

ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
So I hear cav difficulty coming. I’m very hyped and I’m thinking to myself well I might not be able to 100% it yet but I can do initial completion and use the initial completion rewards to work my way up to being able to 100%. Come to find out when you do initial completion for cav you barely get anything and a lot of us can’t 100% it so who exactly thought this would be a good idea now I’m not even gonna go for initial completion cause the rewards for that is worst than what uncollected initial completion use to be. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Come on don’t change things unless it’s broken rather than fixing the problems in this game you guys change reward structure that we’ve never really complained about.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I’m going to have to disagree. I really enjoyed cavalier difficulty. There weren’t bs nodes, you got rewarded for having the right champs, and it wasn’t too hard. Personally, If it wasn’t for the 4* objective, I would’ve been a bit annoyed about the difficulty. But doing it with 4*s was a true challenge. And I will say, I used quite a few revives on it. Partially due to lack of ability to rank up other 4*s once I ran out of energy, but still.

Overall I think Kabam did a really nice job with this.

You misinterpreted what I said the actual quest is great but the structure of the rewards is terrible. When someone do initial completion of cav they expect to get something for their time. 750 6* shards is nothing at all
    Oh! I just reread, sorry. I didn’t think the rewards structure or the rewards themselves were that good, but the quest was fun.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    Well, you have to play the game and complete content to get rewards. I’m sympathetic to the gripe about completion change, but Cav difficulty is exactly what I’d hoped it be. Rewards could be a bit spicier, but it’s fun at least.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★

I’m going to have to disagree. I really enjoyed cavalier difficulty. There weren’t bs nodes, you got rewarded for having the right champs, and it wasn’t too hard. Personally, If it wasn’t for the 4* objective, I would’ve been a bit annoyed about the difficulty. But doing it with 4*s was a true challenge. And I will say, I used quite a few revives on it. Partially due to lack of ability to rank up other 4*s once I ran out of energy, but still.

Overall I think Kabam did a really nice job with this.

You seem to be implying that you explored Cavalier and with 4* champs at that, all in less than a day. I find that very hard to believe. Could someone that actually fully explored the difficulty give their honest opinion about any trouble nodes or lack there of?
  • Options
    Just explore chapter 1 then. Its a lot easier than going for completion.

The rewards for exploring chapter 1 are great.

The reward structure should be better for everyone regardless of roster or skill level. I don't really understand how people aren't getting this and its driving me insane :D