**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should they go back to giving the completion rewards? Instead of how they did it now?

Don't feel like spending all my time exploring the whole quest. Dont think its worth it

Should they go back to giving the completion rewards? Instead of how they did it now? 153 votes

Yes
63%
Crine60Mr_PlatypusWorld EaterBKSwisherSweetdeadscoobzuffyTheVyrusATnix95yossAlex13369UnDEADGamerQHungDarkrider05Pbb22MasterduxTibzanDarkSoulDLXTreininAceLuffySaboCassy 97 votes
No
36%
OngellSolswerddanielmathxNigFamousRyPrimmer79Apocalypse189grud9eRogue42ClynevaDarthPhalGamesbond90Jedi_HawkeVoltolosCiciliatoNotsavage19DjinNopedroooLormifMidnite93 56 votes

Comments

• Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Yes
    Djin said:

anaLysis_ said:

Personally, I don’t have a developed enough roster to deal with the magik boss 6 times without using tons of revives and units, so i am annoyed that I have to either miss out on rewards or waste tons of units on fun and interactive limbo

You are not missing rewards. You would miss if they were in Act completion.
    You can explore first 2 chapter and get some good rewards.
    I may be wrong, but aren’t the rewards now more centered in the act exploration rewards than anything else? I can do completion just fine, but running through the Magik boss many times for exploration just doesn’t seem too doable for me
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    No
    For me t5b, gold and t2a are more important than 6* shards.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Yes
    I thought i could open a 5* by completing uncollected eq
  • Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Yes
    Djin said:

anaLysis_ said:

Djin said:

anaLysis_ said:

Personally, I don’t have a developed enough roster to deal with the magik boss 6 times without using tons of revives and units, so i am annoyed that I have to either miss out on rewards or waste tons of units on fun and interactive limbo

I may be wrong, but aren’t the rewards now more centered in the act exploration rewards than anything else?
    Yes they are. And it's a good thing. You don't have complete the third chapter.
    Exploring first two chapters of UC EQ gives:
    1000 6* shards
    2700 5* shards
    4000 T5B frag
    12000 T2A frag
    100k+ gold
    2x T4CC crystal
    You can get this without spending any item if you are good enough.
    You just don't want to put effort in exploring it.
    Alright, I can usually do exploration just fine but I’m kinda bummed that I can’t really do chapter 3 exploration since I have no way around the limbo
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    Yes
    If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

I understand why they did it- just seems to be causing more hassle than it’s worth imho
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

I understand why they did it- just seems to be causing more hassle than it’s worth imho

Its only causing more hassle because people are too dumb to understand that this way is better for everyone.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    No
    anaLysis_ said:

Djin said:

anaLysis_ said:

Djin said:

anaLysis_ said:

I may be wrong, but aren’t the rewards now more centered in the act exploration rewards than anything else?
    Yes they are. And it's a good thing. You don't have complete the third chapter.
    Exploring first two chapters of UC EQ gives:
    1000 6* shards
    2700 5* shards
    4000 T5B frag
    12000 T2A frag
    100k+ gold
    2x T4CC crystal
    You can get this without spending any item if you are good enough.
    You just don't want to put effort in exploring it.
    Alright, I can usually do exploration just fine but I’m kinda bummed that I can’t really do chapter 3 exploration since I have no way around the limbo
    What does your roster look like?
  • Options
    centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    No
    I also like how they have put 5* shards on paths just like Northern Expeditions. I would mind seeing more of that in the future
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    No

I also like how they have put 5* shards on paths just like Northern Expeditions. I would mind seeing more of that in the future

Path rewards are a big win. Also, the gold increase.
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Yes
    Whatever the actual intent behind the change, it makes completing Uncollected and Cavalier EQ content for the first time feel hugely anti-climactic and also feels like something that takes the game backwards.

By all means spread exploration rewards out throughout each section, but it would feel much more natural and pro-player to restore the previous structure for completion rewards.

I really can’t understand why Kabam would make such a chance unless they’re essentially trying to force players to complete as much of the EQ as possible. While this may make sense from a business perspective initially, I think it also disincentivizes casual players from doing completion and also puts off lower-skilled players from attempting difficult content like Cavalier if they can’t realistically 100% any of the sections. The smaller completion rewards just aren’t enough to justify using the resources/units.

There have been tons of posts essentially saying the same things. I was considering posting this exact question as a poll but the OP got there first (thank you!)

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    No
    The new way is better for almost everyone. if you can complete a quest, you can explore chapter 1 aswell, since that is soooooo much easier than the final quest. So rewards stay the same. The only thing it might take, is a little more energy.
  • Options
    youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    No
    I actually prefer it now. I think it actually makes it more enjoyable getting them at different levels of competition. Per chapter, per quest, etc
  • Options
    No
    So all the moans we get every month about X or Y being too hard and preventing people from clearing the content has been answered, in a way that benefits developing rosters and players and now people moan that it’s less satisfying.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    No
    Mauled said:

So all the moans we get every month about X or Y being too hard and preventing people from clearing the content has been answered, in a way that benefits developing rosters and players and now people moan that it’s less satisfying.

Honestly, they should re-name this game into marvel contest of complain, too many ppl complain something unnecessary
  • Options
    UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    Yes
    so i appreciate the buff in rewards, however i dont appreciate the way they went about it. I would like completion rewards, even if a smaller amount, and then put those bonus rewards on the paths. not everyone has the roster to even 100% all of chapter 1 or 2, hell a lot of people dont have the roster to deal with that magik, especially more than once and on harder paths. And some people dont have the time to go and 100% all of it or maybe their roster is locked in aq and aw so they arent able to play most of the month and dont want to spend units on energy refills along side the potions and revives they may need to 100% a chapter
  • Options
    No
    Djin said:

If you can't complete chapter 3 you can get the rewards by exploring previous chapters.
    This is better.

Yeah.... I mean only exploring part would be pointless. The whole point is to get 100% exploration.
  • Options
    Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    No
    I feel like people didn’t really pay attention to the new reward structures. Doing 100% of the first chapter in the new reward structure gives you more rewards then doing initial completion in the old rewards structure, and doing 100% chap 1 is much easier then doing initial completion
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Yes
    Bumping the OP’s poll to get a wider section of responses.