**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who desperately needs to be buffed?

Who desperately needs to be buffed? 89 votes

Iron Man
24%
Disbanded_pensFaisaljavedAlbi⁴7²00⁴Scopeotoe987Rajdeep1997TheAngryOneRogerRabscharmkevverAkkarin23Dogor2393TSR6225SneakyWarriorChewie420NotoriousAdayYTBigSodishika123Gr8TonyStarkCrcrcrclaxtheAlphaStark20 22 votes
Unstoppable Colossus
10%
SnizzbarDipon713Chadhutch04MattyPerler_AnxietyBlack_SwanKing09712Noobking_01Jayhanosman 9 votes
Juggernaut
23%
Jim0172JBC89AquarDragon65bluebubble100RamadaMoeyTehrTripleBdeepblack12BigDog99995StellanSteel_Ball_RunBuffBeastAburaeesSkyLord7000udyedagainNewlinstheoryPuttPuttBinweevilPeckle07NuclearOrk 21 votes
War Machine
6%
JChanceH9Iamant1KeriParkerDnegrin6969Theflashseas10Chikel 6 votes
Karnak
22%
Dorknightjdrum663FineDogATnix95Alex13369PlzhelpTatteredSailGustavo20WRIRAleorEternity0silentagDisgruntled_User_123Iron_Patriot_is_litPapicante1PyrdaTsuyoshi_SenpaiVp14HabstraktMorganaCat 20 votes
Iron Patriot
12%
RazorDevilPizzaGuy245Cr7ms7rs7sacoma_sack78Adil08SpideyFunkoAayush19Shish15DawnOfShadow9NEIDER11Thanks_D19 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Whaaaat said:

Another one???
    Every hour there is a buff thread

True. Just saying that some of these Kabam are just leaving as is, and it gets annoying eventually.
  • Options
    ArnMWArnMW Posts: 30
    Groot needs it the most.
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Karnak
    Iron Man, War Machine, and Iron Patriot are all basically just versions of Iron Man, at least thematically, and we alreay have a good Iron Man with IMIW. Juggs and UC are similarly sort of represented with the buffed Colossus. So, of this list, Karnak seems like the most in need of work because there isn't even really a substitute for him.
  • Options
    Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
    cyclops
  • Options
    DorknightDorknight Posts: 19
    Karnak
    Karnak from this list.

+ Groot
    + RR
    + Joe Fixit
    + Iron Fist

Pretty much all most of the OG heroes because they have NOT aged well.
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Other - Kamala Khan, my 5* version is not going past r1 unless she gets an uber god tier buff (not salty that she was my first 5* dupe from back to back crystals a few years ago lol)
  • Options
    NiradNirad Posts: 21
    #1: X-Pool Deadforce.

But I think a better way would be to 1. have Kabam buff the champions least used offensively. Surely they have the data. If not, have a poll where you rate every single champion on a 1-10 scale and see the results.

Here are some others I would like to see buffed: Beast, both Black Panthers, BB, og Cap, Cap WWII, Cyclops's, DD's, Diablo, Dr. Strange, Groot, Iron Fists, Iron Man, Sup Iron Man, Joe Fixit, Loki, MK, Rhino, RedSkull, Punisher 2099, og Spidey, Jane Foster, Unst. Coll., Venompool, and I'm surely missing some. Yes, some of those have some defensive ability, but I'm still not going to use them offensively.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It would be so easy to put the Colossus buff on to Unstoppable Colossus. Maybe tone it down a little so as not to make him overly OP.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Iron Patriot
    Jackd1989 said:

Other - Kamala Khan, my 5* version is not going past r1 unless she gets an uber god tier buff (not salty that she was my first 5* dupe from back to back crystals a few years ago lol)

No. Not above Karnak. She’s actually decent, don’t get the hate.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    He hurts himself. Nuff said
  • Options
    SENTRY