**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apocalypse vs Professor X

Apocalypse vs Professor X 21 votes

Apocalypse
57%
WayntosMoot4LifePlzhelpMattyPerlerTripleBJ1a9m8e2sPapicante1Adil08TSR6225Chikelodishika123Crcrcrc 12 votes
Professor X
42%
ZENWarlord5386deepblack12Black_SwanCowabungaLBreaker[Deleted User]Nogood22TheEpicHedgehog 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Apocalypse is cool.
  • Options
    Professor X
    Moot4Life said:

Apocalypse is cool.

I think that if Apocalypse was retextured he would be better. I mean, I was expecting flamethrowers when I looked at the login screen. Guess what. No flamethrowers. Like for Apocalypse (Flamethrowers).
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse

Moot4Life said:

Apocalypse is cool.

I think that if Apocalypse was retextured he would be better. I mean, I was expecting flamethrowers when I looked at the login screen. Guess what. No flamethrowers. Like for Apocalypse (Flamethrowers).
    It shoots different color beams. I just think that they changed the color of the loading screen
  • Options
    Professor X
    Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Apocalypse is cool.

It shoots different color beams. I just think that they changed the color of the loading screen
    Looks like flamethrowers to me. APOCALYPSE (FLAMETHROWERS) FOR ALL!!
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Apocalypse

Moot4Life said:

Apocalypse is cool.

his sp3 is kinda weak too compared to airwalker, but the fact we have apocalypse and professor x after 5 years is cool.

like if im Moot4Life
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Apocalypse. His name says it all.