**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Connection Issues Since the Update

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
Has anyone been experiencing the red icon more frequently since the update? I certainly have and I noticed it happening quite a lot after the new patch. I have seen it numerous times on live streams as well so I wondered if anybody else is experiencing connection problems when they have their connection. I can still play the game but I feel like the red icon we all love to see is popping up even more frequently than normal since the update. Anybody else feel that way?

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    mine does that, takes ages to do anything. i noticed those towards the end of last months event too and it’s continued to now
  • Options
    AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Same here... couldn't join AQ, look at War Placement, open Hero Crystals, and had an AQ Fight fail (losing my Attacker in the process!) and have had interminable delays waiting between fights or actions!

And yes, it was after the latest update downloaded!

Anyone w similar experience???
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    tons of people have been having issues for at east a month
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Connection has been extremely bad all month long. Even the October month has not made any progress in this area. Perfectly running google youtube codm only mcoc is stuck. Pls fix this. Its getting extremely not cute to have to report this every couple of months
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    tafre said:

Has anyone been experiencing the red icon more frequently since the update? I certainly have and I noticed it happening quite a lot after the new patch. I have seen it numerous times on live streams as well so I wondered if anybody else is experiencing connection problems when they have their connection. I can still play the game but I feel like the red icon we all love to see is popping up even more frequently than normal since the update. Anybody else feel that way?

Last weeks of sept i couldnt play more than 10 mins before the game was loading for so long i couldnt do anything in it
  • Options
    CharbelCirnesCharbelCirnes Posts: 27
    Yes, i have troubles in all kinds of battles
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Yeah this month and last so much connection issues its unreal just waiting all the time to just wait on the end animation and seeing the red internet connection popping up is annoying and i have very stable connection