**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platinumpool - Heart of the Shards Crystal

BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
Platinumpool is now available from Heart of the Shards Crystal in store

Comments

• NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    What happens when you press get now?
    Ah okay thanks
    Thank you
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Anybody got the last piece for platpool?
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Bahubali said:

Navieen said:

the head is in the side quest isn’t it?

• BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

Bahubali said:

Navieen said:

the head is in the side quest isn’t it?

Yes
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    screen shot screen shot
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Bahubali said:

Navieen said:

What happens when you press go to the item store?
  • Luv_u_3000Luv_u_3000 Posts: 11
    So when we have the head piece of platpool we can get the platinum pool (without any other pieces)from that crystal?
  • So when we have the head piece of platpool we can get the platinum pool (without any other pieces)from that crystal?

No, you need all 5 pieces in order to purchase that “Heart of the Shards” crystal.

The “Insufficient Funds” pic above is just showing him which pieces he is missing when he tried to purchase it (from the GET NOW button).
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

What is that title
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

What is that title
    The fabulous one
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Aside from getting the head piece on my mini this is a slap to the face after opening 8 of his crystals lol

Main account got lucky haha
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    I only have the head and one arm. How do I get the rest? They're not in the store anywhere or incursion crystals.

I only have the head and one arm. How do I get the rest? They're not in the store anywhere or incursion crystals.

Kabam will replace 3 more attempts then wont be available for a while
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    I still don’t get why he has green eyes but they are white everywhere else
  • So what must you pay to get those body part cards? I'm only on Act 4. Is it a combo of tags and gold? Where do I get the cards? Will it only be in special events? What did you pay to make those attempts? BTW is timing at all relevant in getting good stuff in crystals as the prizes spin?

Aside from getting the head piece on my mini this is a slap to the face after opening 8 of his crystals lol

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

So what must you pay to get those body part cards? I'm only on Act 4. Is it a combo of tags and gold? Where do I get the cards? Will it only be in special events? What did you pay to make those attempts? BTW is timing at all relevant in getting good stuff in crystals as the prizes spin?

You get the body part pieces from Platinumpool crystals that will be available throughout the year, generally in side quests. Honestly, where you are in the game, it’s gonna be a while until you reach the account level where you can get enough of these (the drop rate on pieces is crazy low, and there is no guarantee you will get each of the different pieces necessary). Last year, they had several different pieces that you could get through different game modes, like buying it with Incursions artifacts, or in the unit store, but they haven’t confirmed how or when they will be offering stuff like that again.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

So what must you pay to get those body part cards? I'm only on Act 4. Is it a combo of tags and gold? Where do I get the cards? Will it only be in special events? What did you pay to make those attempts? BTW is timing at all relevant in getting good stuff in crystals as the prizes spin?

Also, the pictures of prizes rolling by and when you tap the crystal has no relevance to what you get. There is an algorithm that decides what you get as soon as you attempt to open the crystal.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kohlin said:

Does anyone have any idea where I can buy these platinumpool crystals using incursion artifact's/shards ??

I have bought them once and now I am not able to locate them anywhere

The deal is gone as of right now. Will probably come back in the future
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    You don’t get a choice which profile picture you get..

finally got the 5* PlatinumPool torso

heart of the shards crystal

thumbs down profile pic and 5* platinumpool

5* PlatinumPool (waiting for mutant awaken gem)

message from PlatinumPool and the 'Fabolous One' title

5* Goldpool, just had to butt in and poke fun at PlatinumPool.

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

You don’t get a choice which profile picture you get..

finally got the 5* PlatinumPool torso

heart of the shards crystal

thumbs down profile pic and 5* platinumpool

5* PlatinumPool (waiting for mutant awaken gem)

message from PlatinumPool and the 'Fabolous One' title

5* Goldpool, just had to butt in and poke fun at PlatinumPool.

I’m curious, why rank and sig gold pool?