**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Mags: The Mutant Claire?

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
I know that at a glance this comparison seems kind of dumb, but I feel like in so many ways they’re the same champ. For most champs, their utility in act 6 depends on their class. These two, however, are in their own weird classes (anti-immunity and anti-metal), and while they are okay for most content, have crazy damage output against the people they’re meant to counter. Although right now this is restrictive for both of them, I feel like if Kabam makes more of these class-transcendent characters that have beyond god tier potential against specific types of champions, they could actually make a sick team that could cover a lot of content. Thoughts?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think the point that they both have super unique abilities not defined by their class is valid, but they do different things. More of these characters would definitely be super fun
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Probably the two champs currently that make "class disadvantage" a joke in a lot of scenarios.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Claire is a one size fits all. There are rarely any matchups (I hate havok) that she's bad for. But magneto can be crippled against stun immune with those whom he can't heavy counter. Or ss for one.

Yeah, havok is a pain with her, lol
  • CapMark2CapMark2 Posts: 40
    As someone who has both as 5* unawakened Red Mags seems to do A LOT more damage. I like Claire's Regen SP2 but I thought she would do more Damage. I kinda favor heavy damage over utility